Beer Question

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo,

Anyone know how lucky lager is made, a friend told me that luck is cheaper beer because they use the left over beer at the bottom of the "barrel" from premium beers.....I myself dont belive this, however I can't prove anything............anyone know? ......I like bud, bud light, but sometimes I just don't want to pay that much for it!!!! thus why I buy Lucky!:beer:

Today I got 20 pack of lucky for $20 in the Fort at Solo, good price if you ask me.....

STYKO

Rkwhite

Reaction score
20 beer for 20 bucks........:beer:
B.C. sucks :rant:I bought an 8 pack yesterday for 15 bucks...I thought it was a good deal:(
I take back that B.C. sucks, we have the mountains!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't stand it but my dad drink keystone light which is made by coors. It's the cheapest beer around and only pays $15 for a 30 pack! :eek:
I on the other hand will pay a little more for something I can stand to drink....Miller light or bud light. ($18-$20 for 24 pack.)

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't stand it but my dad drink keystone light which is made by coors. It's the cheapest beer around and only pays $15 for a 30 pack! :eek:
I on the other hand will pay a little more for something I can stand to drink....Miller light or bud light. ($18-$20 for 24 pack.)

$18 - $20 for a 24 of bud or miller??? where the hell do you buy beer, 24 of bud is reg $42ish, on sale is $35 or so......my goodness:beer:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lucky and keystone are about the same price but keystone is way better. Thats pretty well all i drink when it comes to beer other wise its royal reserve or white owl wiskey.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$18 - $20 for a 24 of bud or miller??? where the hell do you buy beer, 24 of bud is reg $42ish, on sale is $35 or so......my goodness:beer:

oh, your from the states....thats cool.......you have to drink twice what we do to get the same feeling...lol.....I was in San francisco in the fall, nice place, I could not get drunk off the beer down there....lol........Not making fun of the states, just my opinion........good prices there though!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh, your from the states....thats cool.......you have to drink twice what we do to get the same feeling...lol.....I was in San francisco in the fall, nice place, I could not get drunk off the beer down there....lol........Not making fun of the states, just my opinion........good prices there though!!!

It depends if the state has mandated 3.2% alcohol content in their beer like Iowa does, then it doesn't matter where you buy it it's only 3.2%. Here in minnesota it's 4.2% in liquor and bar unless its bought at supermarkets or convenice store then it's 3.2% We get quite a bit of business here in town of people buying it to take it back to Iowa.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brew House, official beer of the DPFN of the GBCA :d

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lucky and keystone are about the same price but keystone is way better. Thats pretty well all i drink when it comes to beer other wise its royal reserve or white owl wiskey.[/QUOTE

Keystone????...................................Keystone??????? Are you kidding me??

Thats my watered down Lucky Lager pizz yer drinkin!!.....Wouldnt let my kids drink that!!:nono:

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends if the state has mandated 3.2% alcohol content in their beer like Iowa does, then it doesn't matter where you buy it it's only 3.2%. Here in minnesota it's 4.2% in liquor and bar unless its bought at supermarkets or convenice store then it's 3.2% We get quite a bit of business here in town of people buying it to take it back to Iowa.

Yeah Minnesota is a cool state, When I used to live in Winnipeg a bunch of us drove down to minneapolis for a pearl jam concert in 2006 i think, something like that...good times there.......nice country, must be some nice quading and ski-dooing there??

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keystone????...................................Keystone??????? Are you kidding me??

Thats my watered down Lucky Lager pizz yer drinkin!!.....Wouldnt let my kids drink that!!:nono:

The only thing i found luckys good for is the beer bong. dosn't stay in your mouth long enough to get the cheap beer taste. When it comes to cheap beer keystone red is where its at.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bad expirence with Keystone... I had my first Keystone when I was already drunk off of "good" beer, and then had a keystone. But at that point everything kinda tastes the same, let alone you don't really care what it tastes like. So I was under the impression Keystones tasted just like any 'ol beer... Until two days later when I decided to have one sober... And boy was I wrong...

Top Bottom