Beer Question

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bad expirence with Keystone... I had my first Keystone when I was already drunk off of "good" beer, and then had a keystone. But at that point everything kinda tastes the same, let alone you don't really care what it tastes like. So I was under the impression Keystones tasted just like any 'ol beer... Until two days later when I decided to have one sober... And boy was I wrong...

anything that comes outta coors brewing gives me the chits! just sayin

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo,

Anyone know how lucky lager is made, a friend told me that luck is cheaper beer because they use the left over beer at the bottom of the "barrel" from premium beers.....I myself dont belive this, however I can't prove anything............anyone know? ......I like bud, bud light, but sometimes I just don't want to pay that much for it!!!! thus why I buy Lucky!:beer:

Today I got 20 pack of lucky for $20 in the Fort at Solo, good price if you ask me.....

STYKO

It takes 2 mexicans to squeeze the piss out of an aardvark. 3 more mexicans suck it up with straws, and spit it into the Lucky bottles. It takes one more to bang the caps on with a hammer, then they load it into grandpa's truck, and haul it into town. At least that's what comes to mind whenever I drink it.:d:beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It takes 2 mexicans to squeeze the piss out of an aardvark. 3 more mexicans suck it up with straws, and spit it into the Lucky bottles. It takes one more to bang the caps on with a hammer, then they load it into grandpa's truck, and haul it into town. At least that's what comes to mind whenever I drink it.:d:beer:

^^^ :rollinglaugh::nopics::rollinglaugh:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
minnesota has grain belt premium which is really good but I dont know if they have it in canada. I think its kinda specific to minnesota

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Minnesota is a cool state, When I used to live in Winnipeg a bunch of us drove down to minneapolis for a pearl jam concert in 2006 i think, something like that...good times there.......nice country, must be some nice quading and ski-dooing there??

up north isnt bad but down south here its really flat and bare.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
minnesota has grain belt premium which is really good but I dont know if they have it in canada. I think its kinda specific to minnesota

Can't say I've heard of it, but ship some up here!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCPhIjmk-s[/YT]

Old millwalky light tastes just like coors light.....

Brewhouse light is pretty good too and only $14 for a case... the other crap (lucky, keystone ect..) is not worth the extra savings IMO....

Coors light/Bud light are my beer of choice.... corona is good chit too...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say I've heard of it, but ship some up here!

I'm not sure you want it, it's pretty high priced. Like $24 U.S. money a case!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I only drink it at the bar on occassion cause I couldn't afford to drink it full-time!:d

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only american beer i have had that dosn't taste like water is pbr which isn't to bad but i seem to wake up with a headache with it. keystone, kokanee, is where it's at, no light chit thats just queer.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The only american beer i have had that dosn't taste like water is pbr which isn't to bad but i seem to wake up with a headache with it. keystone, kokanee, is where it's at, no light chit thats just queer.

and let me guess..... if anyone would know queer it's you???????

Top Bottom