Beer Question

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet polarice you'd drink anything, heard years ago when the beer strikes were on, you'd even drink old uncle bens brew. now that right there separated the men from the boys. i can still taste that swill, it was supposed to be beer they say.:d

friggin ole blue.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet polarice you'd drink anything, heard years ago when the beer strikes were on, you'd even drink old uncle bens brew. now that right there separated the men from the boys. i can still taste that swill, it was supposed to be beer they say.:d

friggin ole blue.

i remember that beer box .... didnt it have a bear on the box

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember that beer box .... didnt it have a bear on the box

no, i remember an old ox named blue. man that crap was horrid. was a green tinge in the glass, made a guy regular , if you catch my drift.:d

friggin ole blue

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember drinking yukon gold, man that was bad, never want to drink that peee again. did i say bad.

friggin bad beer.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember that chit have old uncle and that was all he would drink, he was the crazy farmer/trapper type though. i will always remember the red can with the big club on it. never had one but don't imagine it tastes that great.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember that chit have old uncle and that was all he would drink, he was the crazy farmer/trapper type though. i will always remember the red can with the big club on it. never had one but don't imagine it tastes that great.

hope you never have to drink that swill or never live long enough. that stuff is what made the tuff tuffer.

frigggin not good.

Top Bottom