IMG_7897.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7900.jpg
    IMG_7900.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 37

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice wish I lived there. Where we you. Looked like mid-winter snow in November. Thanks got any more?

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL...it was a great day but we got on the hill late so the camera didn't come out too often. I will post some tomorrow when we get back.

It is Crowfoot on the North shore.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding by yourself? Nice pictures!:beer:

It was just me and my bro today but we're going out tomorrow with a couple other locals...

It was the first ride of the year for both of us so we're both hurtin a little.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What area are you guys in? I'm coming up there for Xmas to the father in-laws in the Blind Bay area. Figuired I might as well bring the sled.

Crowfoot is across the water from Blind Bay. If you want directions, tuff...you can't have them-secret area! :)

Go back to hwy 1 towards Kamloops and turn on the Squilax Anglemont hwy until you see the sledding sign.

Id be up there every weekend if I lived around here...long trek from Edmonton for a weekend.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crowfoot is across the water from Blind Bay. If you want directions, tuff...you can't have them-secret area! :)

Go back to hwy 1 towards Kamloops and turn on the Squilax Anglemont hwy until you see the sledding sign.

Id be up there every weekend if I lived around here...long trek from Edmonton for a weekend.

We're hanging out there for a week or so and things can get a bit dull at the old boys place so might as well burn some gas.
Hopefully a guy can hook up with some locals.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH :nono:

hahahahaha j/k :beer:

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where your at now. You'd think I would have spotted Copper Island and figured it out from there.
I heard there is a good area down eagle bay road in the wild rose bay area too. Have you been there????

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where your at now. You'd think I would have spotted Copper Island and figured it out from there.
I heard there is a good area down eagle bay road in the wild rose bay area too. Have you been there????

My brother lives in Anglemont so we always go to Crowfoot-it's a 10 minute drive to the staging area.

Top Bottom