Reaction score

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_00052.jpg

IMG_00062.jpg

jdaniel

Reaction score
It's funny, I've got such a love for bears, I can't hunt them, but I'd be a hypocrite to say oh nooo hunting pics.. I hunt, but not bears, and I fish. Me personally, I love the live bear, but post em if you have them. I love the awesomeness of the Bear. I'd love to see a spirit Bear pic if anyone has one.

here is a spirit bear from elkford, the pic is from last year, but i heard they are back. Someone seen them on the skihill on Tuesday. spirit bear.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man I LOVE the last 2 posts.. The little cub pic is amazing!! Same with the Spirit Bear pic. We watched a movie on the spirit bear not too long ago. I just find them so beautiful and unique. Not an albino, just unique.

Thank you for posting!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Got Back from Likely BC last night only seen 5 blacks the whole way there and back

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a spirit bear from elkford, the pic is from last year, but i heard they are back. Someone seen them on the skihill on Tuesday.View attachment 130879

Not to be a dick but Spirit bears (Kermode bears) are only found in a small area of old growth on a couple islands on the west coast. The picture you have there is a blonde Black bear. I've seen light brown, chocolate brown and my favorite cinnamon, kind of red and often with a white triangle patch on their chest. J/S

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very cool!
Someone came into Main Jet yesterday and was telling me that we have a few white bears with black feet in this area..

thanks for the pics peeps!!! Keep em coming!

parts

Reaction score
not to sure i think they surpised each other and want to see who would move first,i think the ram had the better escape route

Top Bottom