Bear Mountain Races

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how were the races ?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also curious, figured there would be some live updates on here but didn't see any.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot of familiar names, and looks like alot of entries, impressive. Im sure revy will be even bigger.
If theres any vid post up a link when you get a chance

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked it out on crackbook, looked like a good time, I could see this turning into a huge series in the future..

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love when sponsors like Motorfist/Spiralus and local dealers jump on board instantly and you get to work with an awesome club like the Paradise Valley Snowmobile Association for volunteers, we event got a venue that's not only excited for next season but myself and the WCHA guys got a local sponsor from Dave Moore to bring in equipment to extend the parking lot for 2015, we also have several hills waiting to sign paperwork for 2015 so it should seal us up.

Reaction score
Its to bad that one of those names that's in the top few names on most of those lists can't race any more due to having " to old of a sled"

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what is going on with the climbs is GREAT for western Canada. It needs something like this for sure. The number of motor heads in the area is huge. I think the climbs are going to get bigger, literally, at each race.

Top Bottom