BC Chris Burandt Ride 2013

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be sweet to ride with those guys! But to bad it's so late in the year the chances of powder is slim!

Assaulter13

Reaction score
F'in Facebook - I don't do that nonsense - I really don't care for their data sharing policy -- wherein they sell your data to every company under the sun. Why don't these events get advertised with out the Facebook bullch!t?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha 1800$ to ride with some dude for 3 days? No thx. I'll go ride with Chris brown and the boys twice for that price.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May ? lol

are they riding dirt bikes or sleds ?

I mean sure, there is snow to ride on. we ride through august on the coast, but only if we're tired of trials bikes, mtb, and the boat lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do the tenures work with these rider schools? Does he have to have a permit to run a school up here? No one seems to have an answer?

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come ride with me ...

all I ask is beer for all the thirsty men ...

the only thing I'm gunna teach is how to drink all nite and sled all day !!!

the clinic is currently in session,
with big plans 4 2moro ...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do the tenures work with these rider schools? Does he have to have a permit to run a school up here? No one seems to have an answer?

My understanding is that they have to work under someone who has tenure in the area. When I photographed the Chris Brown clinic last year that was supposed to be in Valemount we ended up driving each day to McBride because that was the only place he was able to arrange a guide that let him work under his tenure. This year, the clinic was held in McBride for the same reason. I'm not sure what the deal with the clinics run by Americans in Canada is tho- Rasmussen never worked under someone with tenure. That said, I also heard Rasmussen didn't come back this year because there was an issue with working in Canada without a Visa??? Might just be a rumour...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rasmussen put on a clinic two weeks ago in Revy.

Yeah we saw that Rhodesie. He must have been working with someone as he was in kaa kaa over working in Sicamous the year before without following the rules I guess.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that they have to work under someone who has tenure in the area. When I photographed the Chris Brown clinic last year that was supposed to be in Valemount we ended up driving each day to McBride because that was the only place he was able to arrange a guide that let him work under his tenure. This year, the clinic was held in McBride for the same reason. I'm not sure what the deal with the clinics run by Americans in Canada is tho- Rasmussen never worked under someone with tenure. That said, I also heard Rasmussen didn't come back this year because there was an issue with working in Canada without a Visa??? Might just be a rumour...

Hope you're gonna be joining us and snapping some pics at the chris brown clinic next year. Me and april and keith wild and my riding buddy will all be going

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you're gonna be joining us and snapping some pics at the chris brown clinic next year. Me and april and keith wild and my riding buddy will all be going

I hope so! I guess it depends if Chris likes my work... Fingers crossed ;)

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guessing burandt is working under adams tenture at grizzly?? I know chis was up there earlier this year doing some recon. didn't think I would see a ride put together this year I thought next year forsure tho. if you guys ever get a chance to get out to grizzly do it!! adam is a great host, the lodge is great and the area well it will speak for its self as soon as you see it!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Cant see how he wouldn't. You got some amazing shots that weekend. Im having a couple blown up to posters for my shop at our new acreage.

Quintin, if you are just taking them off snowandmud or facebook and don't have the original file, I suggest you contact Richelle for the original, the quality of your poster would be far superior to one that has been blown up from a downscaled image off the net somewhere.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quintin, if you are just taking them off snowandmud or facebook and don't have the original file, I suggest you contact Richelle for the original, the quality of your poster would be far superior to one that has been blown up from a downscaled image off the net somewhere.

They all got DVD's with the original files: professional photography and a DVD of pics is part of the cost of the clinic :)

Top Bottom