Ban Willie

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im guessing he is someones alter, and he is just messing with people. Seems like an alter to me. I mean........no one is really that stupid right? ;)

He's just on here to stir the pot, he believes he's found a niche market of annoying Albertans, problem is he doesn't realize that most people just don't care that much, he's one of many in a long generational line of people who thought they were "getting under someone's skin" on the internet.....most computers have an "off" switch when you get really bored with it.....

I've thought along the same lines as FS, you and snopro, even has the same modus operandi as LHF, same grammatical style, same one liner responses, etc so it wouldn't surprise me if they are one in the same, or just kissin cousins at least. Either way, I agree with FS, since the loss of Joey, S&M really hasn't had a front runner for new whipping boy, and it looks like Willy wants the title, I say let him have it, in the end no one will take him seriously anyway. :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:beer: :beer: :beer: or :smokin::smokin::smokin: as a toast to oneyewilly!

He's definitely craving attention. I doo know a few guys in the eastern Koot who hate Albertans with a passion but they aren't really public about it like Willy is.

Even when the snow was around and rideable, he was craving attention.

Maybe when fishing season opens in the rivers, he'll have something better to doo and won't be such a pain in the arse.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
willy's harmless, if we become so sensitive that his attempts actually hurt your feelings then we need to grow some thicker skin, he's just stirring the pot, he means no harm. besides, every village (and website) needs thier idiot. (i dont think willy is an idiot, however the "other" chit disturber, absolutely is) lets beat him up with whit, clearly he is in short supply of that :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI............... We're not all perfect. If this was the old forum, which it isn't :D

Banned would look something like this ;)

I haven't alway's been this nice :D:D:D

Attachments

• qu%2520banned.JPG
    qu%2520banned.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 128

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet trashy tyler banned me from the campouts and i didn't get that kind of notice. hehe. j\k tyler

and your right you used to be a lot nicer, oh pass the t.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
shheeet trashy tyler banned me from the campouts and i didn't get that kind of notice. hehe. j\k tyler

and your right you used to be a lot nicer, oh pass the t.

WhereTF is that ban button???????????/

Can you grab me a Tea, while your up please and thank you :beerchug:

Top Bottom