Bad bad bad day

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was one of worst days since I rolled my quad and broke both my collarbones. I had my year check up with the Dr. today and I have to have surgery on my right collorbone. it is not healing and is moving so I get to go through it all over again but this time I get the extra fun of having my hip cut open and bone removed so they can graft it to my collarbone and a steel plate. :sadbanana: Can you feel the happiness in me. :rant:

So let this be a lesson to everyone out there, make sure you have the right equipment because even when you are being good Chit happens and you could end up like me. I will miss another winter where I will not be able to go out and play in the snow.:mad::(

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
This was one of worst days since I rolled my quad and broke both my collarbones. I had my year check up with the Dr. today and I have to have surgery on my right collorbone. it is not healing and is moving so I get to go through it all over again but this time I get the extra fun of having my hip cut open and bone removed so they can graft it to my collarbone and a steel plate. :sadbanana: Can you feel the happiness in me. :rant:

So let this be a lesson to everyone out there, make sure you have the right equipment because even when you are being good Chit happens and you could end up like me. I will miss another winter where I will not be able to go out and play in the snow.:mad::(

Now that Just SUCKS !..... Sorry about your luck ! :eek: Are ya getting the surgery done soon ? Hope healing goes better the next go around for You.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Sorry about that ..No one wants to go through that.What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger???????? Hmm

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should ask for a Lady Surgeon next time .....then it will be done right

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch... So sorry to hear about this. I have also busted up my Claviacle twice in the past.. not fun at all. :confused: (I think that we yakked about this before... right??) But to go through it again? All the best to you. I really mean that. I hope and pray that you will get through it all and you will have a completely functional and pain free colarbone... and Hip!! :d:d

All the best Albertagal500 !!

Thanks for posting. I really hope that your day gets better considering your "not so great" news. I'm with you!!!!!

This day too shall pass!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that,good luck getting all fixed up!
catmando!

RevBlk

Reaction score

That is some tough luck but Scars are Tattoos with better stories & you'll still be able to where a bikini. Right.
Heal fast!
rev

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks. This will be a long convalescence for you. Be strong and be patient. Some people let the drugs take over and get into a booze problem when they have a long healing session. :nono: Try to keep your mind occupied with something else. Good luck

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that...means another year without being able to give you a hug :mad:
When is the surgery scheduled for?

I am waiting for the call to find out the day. I am hopping that it will be in late Nov, early Dec. I will be in the hospital for 2-4 days and then 6 weeks with no movement in the right arm so that it sets. So will most likly be off work for 4-6 weeks. Hopping to be back quadding next summer but this winter I miss all the fun stuff again.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez; I was thinkin' you'd be tearing up the snow with us in McBride this year.:( You're gonna be like the bionic woman by the time they get done with you.;) :d

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks,I hope you heal quickly and properly,be patient it will be worth it in the long run.Remember to stay out of the Waldorf.:d

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feel for ya buddy i got a friend who is a big time sled head ang he just broke both his wrists

Top Bottom