B.C. Avalanche Fatality

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prayers to the family and loved ones. Our thoughts are with you. Sad week in B.C.

Maybe this thread we will not trash those we have lost this week or any other time. It is just a very sad time

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
No matter what, whenever i hear there is a sledding fatality my heart skips a beat.

My sincere condolences to the grieving families. Not easy knowing your loved one is still on the mountain and wont be brought home until the morning.

R.I.P

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace

Thoughts and prayers with the loved ones of the three

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to family and friends of the rider involved. :( Know what else is sad? Read some of the ignorant comments posted after the story. God, people can be so dam cruel. :mad:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to family and friends of the rider involved. :( Know what else is sad? Read some of the ignorant comments posted after the story. God, people can be so dam cruel. :mad:

Your so true! They must be perfect!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by these losses. I hate seeing these titles for a post!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad to hear of this anytime of year especially around holiday time, my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families friends. Be careful out there and lets have everyone ride home safe for the rest of this year and next.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree Sno-Ghost. The comments on the CBC website are HORRIBLE. Where are people's compassion for this man's family and friends? Can you imagine losing your father, son, husband and then having to read those comments afterward?

I would just like to offer my condolences to the loved ones of our fallen sledder. This is truly a sad time for the snowmobiling community to lose 3 men in a matter of days. Please play safe out there people, and please take into consideration the avalanche risk right now is considerable across most of B.C.

zonker892

Reaction score

I agree, when sledders die in an avy people act like they got what they deserved. Such bullch!t.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These loud mouthed schnooks that bad mouth snowmobilers are only jealous little dweebs that have a life that entails sitting in their 20th floor apartments in downtown Van, Edm, Calg etc with 15 different types of deadbolts and other locking devices securing themselves inside out of danger from the real world. For those that believe in karma, you know they will eventually get whats coming to them.
It's a pretty sad commentary on those that only post comments regarding how Darwin gets his man but don't say a word of comfort to those they left behind.
Such as these morons....Third Person Dies In Snowmobile Accident This Week - Opinion 250 - News for Northern and Central Interior of British Columbia, Canada

Maybe the media should do a story about where has all the compassion gone in our society and put the spotlight on these schnooks!

RIP our brothers!:beer::beer::beer:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sincerest condolences to the father and family that lost a son. One couldn't imagine the pain that poor man is going through...

Top Bottom