Average Joe's for a beer Anyone?

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
You know...if I could I woud post a reminder to you buddy...you've a few years on me.
Hey, love the "Avitar"....very "You"

Cheers.
:D:D:D

Yes the Avitar is great just like the sign on the groomer " will work for cigars" is this what happens when Moderators have to much time. Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for setting the date so I can make the annual drinkathon.Ron has something on the go for the camp event,sounds like the moderators are going to have a little meeting(drinkathon)to discuss this important matter.I have been bothering Ron constantly about this so I'm thinking in the next couple weeks either we will have a date set or he will set my house on fire LOL!Extra work for him as well(Insurance) Getting rid of a pest to top it off! LOL!
Be patient and think Rocky Mountain House!
Later
catmando!
:theCabin:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Average Joe's For June

Average Joe's is on again for June
****Come join us for a "Wobbly Pop" or a Coffee and meet some members****

Tuesday June 12th
#240 - 390 Baseline RD
Sherwood Pk, AB
417-1113
7:30pm to 9:00pm

TOPICS UP FOR DISSUSSION
  • Snow and Mud.com 1st Camp Out.
  • Why Duramax Makes Such A Good Truck.
  • Cat's - Do People Really Ride Them?
  • Cleaning Up The Trails.
Quadders and Sledders are Both Welcome.

Start Posting if your planning to attend
**Sledbunnyracing
**Summitric
**TylerG
**Catmando
**snochuk

Cheers
:D :D :D

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I think I shall attend this here event. As long as the beer is cold and the bullshitting in hot!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ALMOST HAD TO USE THE MAGIC POWERS OF A MODERATOR :whipped:AND WAVE MY WAND AND MODERATE THE DURAMAX TOPIC(WELL I GUESS EVEN YOU CAN DARE TO DREAM, BUGS, DARE TO DREAM)...... THEN REALIZED IT WOULD BE GOOD TO MAKE JOKES ABOUT CHEVS AND YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO GET UP ON YOUR CHAIR AND HAVE YOUR MOMENT IN THE SPOTLITE AND TRY A LITTLE SPONTANEOUS COMEDY:ha_ha:. YOU COULD HAVE JUST TYPED IN "COMEDY ROUTINE BY SLEDBUNNYRACING".....:lol: HOW BIG A FOLDER SHOULD I BRING TO DISPUTE THE DURAMAX CLAIM.... HAVE 3 CHEVS HERE NOW WITH INJECTION PUMP &/OR INJECTOR PROBLEMS:lemon: --- OUCH.:( LOL:D P.S. - THINK YOU'LL BE THE ONLY GUY THERE DRIVING A CHEV??:PDT_kap: OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEAD DOESN'T COUNT AS HE'S GOIN' TO THE "BLUE OVAL" SIDE OF THE FORCE.:You_Rock:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
AGREED, CHEV INJECTORS ARE CRAP, NOT SURE ABOUT PUMPS...SUCH IS LIFE, STILL LOVE MY CHEV!!
lol: HOW BIG A FOLDER SHOULD I BRING TO DISPUTE THE DURAMAX CLAIM.... HAVE 3 CHEVS HERE NOW WITH INJECTION PUMP &/OR INJECTOR PROBLEMS:lemon: --- OUCH.:( LOL:D P.S. - THINK YOU'LL BE THE ONLY GUY THERE DRIVING A CHEV??:PDT_kap: OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEAD DOESN'T COUNT AS HE'S GOIN' TO THE "BLUE OVAL" SIDE OF THE FORCE.:You_Rock:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be driving the Dodge to the Park for a wobbly. I didn't know I was supposed to give a seriuos answer to the Duraless question:cigar:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its two Wheel Tuesday so you bet I'll be there,free gas and a nice ride on the bike!My luck I will have to go to Devon to get the free gas!
catmando!
P.S. No the bike is not in the signature.I refuse to take it in Snow or Mud!:trustme:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Its two Wheel Tuesday so you bet I'll be there,free gas and a nice ride on the bike!My luck I will have to go to Devon to get the free gas!
catmando!
P.S. No the bike is not in the signature.I refuse to take it in Snow or Mud!:trustme:

OKAY, FELINEDOOMAN: WHAT KINDA BIKE IS IT??:confused: I JUST PICKED UP A FIXER' UPPER 2006 ROYALSTAR MIDNITE VENTURE(NICE BIKE). ANY IDEAS WHERE TO FIND PARTS OTHER THAN THE DEALER FOR ONE OF THESE???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Average Joe's is on again for June
****Come join us for a "Wobbly Pop" or a Coffee and meet some members****

Tuesday June 12th
#240 - 390 Baseline RD
Sherwood Pk, AB
417-1113
7:30pm to 9:00pm

TOPICS UP FOR DISSUSSION
  • Snow and Mud.com 1st Camp Out.
  • Why Duramax Makes Such A Good Truck.
  • Cat's - Do People Really Ride Them?
  • Cleaning Up The Trails.
Quadders and Sledders are Both Welcome.

Start Posting if your planning to attend
**Sledbunnyracing
**Summitric
**TylerG
**snochuk
**Catmando
**Rknight111

Cheers
:D :D :D

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be there and will show Lost how to get there so he can find his way. 2 more weeks and the days are going to be getting shorter again. Every day closer to sledding season:Snowmobile1::i_need_snow:

Top Bottom