Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His name is Cory, rides an 800RMK when it runs. Man does he miss his doo!!!:(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Moderators Meeting????

IT WAS GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU, AND KNOW YOU REALLY DOO EXIST, AND THAT YOUR NOT JUST SOMEONES COMPUTER OR KEYBOARD CYBERDUDE............. YUP, I TOTALLY FORGOT(I THINK BECAUSE I WAS AMAZED THAT YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT, AND DOO EXIST), BUT THEN AGAIN WE DOO NEED OUR KITTYKATMAN THERE, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL THE SPOTS AND PLACES TO CAMP AND RIDE(EVEN IF IT IS ON KATS)LOL......... WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER QUICK LOCAL MODERATORS MEETING, I THINK??? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FIGURE??:confused:

We should probably get that underway soon if we want a good turn out, lots of people are planning their summers now!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
summitric, I thought you were organizing that thing. Have you called any of the recomended locations to confirm costs and available space?
You need to set a weekend pretty soon, you may be too late already to get the amount of camp sites you will need?

Yup, Think We Need A Local Moderators Meeting Asap.... Re: S&m Camping Weekend?? Etc.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Camping??

Summitric, have you decided on a general location (City) yet?

WHEN DID I BECOME THE "OFFICIAL" SECRETARY FOR THE SITE.... I SAID I WILL HELP ORGANIZE AND WILL ACT AS "UNOFFICIAL" IN THE INTERIM. LOL:D

WE NEED TO HAVE A LOCAL MODERATORS MEETING, ESPECIALLY WITH KITTYKATMAN AND OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEAD TO PIN EVERYTHING DOWN. LYLE KNOWS ALL THE SITES, AND PREFERENCES, ETC. ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WHEN DID I BECOME THE "OFFICIAL" SECRETARY FOR THE SITE.... I SAID I WILL HELP ORGANIZE AND WILL ACT AS "UNOFFICIAL" IN THE INTERIM. LOL:D

WE NEED TO HAVE A LOCAL MODERATORS MEETING, ESPECIALLY WITH KITTYKATMAN AND OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEAD TO PIN EVERYTHING DOWN. LYLE KNOWS ALL THE SITES, AND PREFERENCES, ETC. ;)

So Set a date for it knowing that Lyle cannot be there on Mondays and Wednesdays and we'll do it up.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
"OFFICIAL" SECRETARY you started the thread and after reading though it it seems you were the lead...so you are. Sorry Man, it is what it is. You had best set a meeting date for the people attached and move it along.
Me, I'm just an attendeeeeee, not an organizer of this one.
Cheers:D:D:D
You make me laugh:biglaugh:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Average Joe's For June

Average Joe's is on again for June
****Come join us for a "Wobbly Pop" or a Coffee and meet some members****

Date: Tuesday June 12th
Sherwood Pk, AB
417-1113
Time: 7:30pm to 9:00pm

Quadders and Sledders are Both Welcome.

Please try and spare a few moments to come have a visit.
Cheers
:D :D :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Event Calendar

If you go to the Calendar you will see that the Agerage Joe's event is now on it.
We are going to gather the second Tuesday of every month.

If you would like to have a reminder sent, here's a little trick. Go to the calendar and click on the event, now go to the lower right side and click on "Event Reminder". Choose hours or days before the event that you want to be reminded and a notice will be sent to you on snow and mud as requested.
It works real slick.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Beer

It is a sign of getting old when you need a reminder to go for a beer. :rolleyes: Count me in if I can find the place.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It is a sign of getting old when you need a reminder to go for a beer. :rolleyes: Count me in if I can find the place.

If I can find it anyone can find it! It's on the north side Baseline by Home Depot.

Top Bottom