Average Joe's for a beer Anyone?

summitron

Reaction score
Average Joe's for a beer Anyone-April 2007?

Anybody live near sherwood park want to meet for a beer, Chat about sledding and maybe plan a trip. I like sicamous,revy and fernie, I have never ridden valemount or mcbride or golden. I ride a 05 rt, 151" and I'd like to meet some new riding buddies in the area?
Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Having a Wobbly Pop

Hi summitron, it's a tough week to get people out..just before Christmas.
That being said, you should pick a spot and post it. If I can, I would be there for sure.

Post it and see where it goes!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Beers

BEER?? I'M IN........ SUMMITRON: AVERAGE JOE'S IS GOOD, BUT NOT THIS WEEK. I WORK IN SHERWOOD PARK. DO YOU NORMALLY RIDE WITH BUDS, OR GO ALONE AND TRY AND HOOK-UP WITH SOMEONE??:beerchug:

summitron

Reaction score
I was actually thinking after Christmas, I'm off 22 to the 3rd,I'm thinking of heading to Sicamous 28-30. Maybe 27th, evening beer. I usually ride with my wife, but she doesn't want to go. I like to find at least one or two guys to tag along with me or me with them. My best riding buddy moved, so I'm looking for new ones.I'm easy...as long as there's snow and sleds involved I'm happy.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how bout a whiskey instead?

:snowmobilers_wave: I'm real close to the park also and have a real great group of guys to ride with.We are up to valemount and revy almost every 10 days or so.With any luck we could hook up sometime.I'll keep you posted on the days we go in .a A trip was planned last week that i missed because i've been in a bout with a kidney stone :crying3: , but i'm on the better end of it now. We all ride 04 or newer rev 162's with one cat 900 162.You'd have a blast.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello there, I might be interested need time and date. Hey 162skidoo is your name Greg? Sorry if it is not I just know a guy who had a kidney stone right at the same time.

summitron

Reaction score
Hello there, I might be interested need time and date.
\
I was thinking right after x-mas, maybe tues the 26 in the evening, I was thinking of leaving Wednesday for sicamous,revy for a few days.

:snowmobilers_wave: I'm real close to the park also and have a real great group of guys to ride with.We are up to valemount and revy almost every 10 days or so.With any luck we could hook up sometime.I'll keep you posted on the days we go in . We all ride 04 or newer rev 162's with one cat 900 162.You'd have a blast.
I'd like to meet up. It would be great to go riding with a decent bunch with newer equipment.I might have to squeeze the trigger a little harder to keep up to all the 162's. Last year went out with some guys with older iron, and we towed the same guy out twice, his sled kept dying. I have never riden valemount it would be nice to go with someone that knows the area.
Keep me posted, I'm real flexible for beer or riding....
Ron:Snowmobile1:

Attachments

• elan.jpg
    elan.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 478

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Id go too, but im heading off to McBride on Boxing day in the morning. I live in Sherwood park. Hopefully you guys all meet again at a later date there as well. Im a member of a local snowmobile club, Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angles, they are a good buch of Guys and Gals and they both ride locally and ride the mountains. You should come to one of our meetings. Some of our club members are heading to Sicamous as well for x-mas to new years too..

RON

summitron

Reaction score
Id go too, but im heading off to McBride on Boxing day in the morning. I live in Sherwood park. Hopefully you guys all meet again at a later date there as well. Im a member of a local snowmobile club, Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angles, they are a good buch of Guys and Gals and they both ride locally and ride the mountains. You should come to one of our meetings. Some of our club members are heading to Sicamous as well for x-mas to new years too..

RON

I'd be interested in going to a meeting...as long as it isn't 12 steps to stopping something I enjoy...When's the next meeting?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya mntguy....no among other things more than often they call me mark, marko, markymark,marcusaraileous,or one of my favorites....hey stupid. And your freind with the stones---if he says he's in pain believe him cause it's nasty like a big chick in sweats. Most pain i never want to feel again.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going up on the 27th to valemount. We hang out at the Valemount hotel. Ask for Mark with the frenchmen. 1 250 566 4363 is the hotel ph #.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Summitron

Sounds good I will make it. Som of us must stay home on work while others go play. Im going to Mcbride for new years. Sleep in the new year from being tired from riding for the first time this year. Just let us know for sure when and where.:homer:

summitron

Reaction score
I'm still thinking Tuesday(26th) evening around 7, at average Joe's in the park. Sound Good, I'm still planning on heading to sicamous on Wednesday 27 for a few days, anyone interested in Joe's or sicamous. Let me know.
Thanks
Ron

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
meeting

I will be there for a quick one.Need to load up after.

Attachments

• 9882.jpg
    9882.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 39

summitron

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Just got back from a day of bombing around at my brother's house, had all the sleds out. It was a fun day. I was just thinking I hope Average Joe's is open tomorrow. I'll drive by and check in the morning, or I'll call and see if they have a phone message. Here's a few pics from today. These are my oldest daughter, one on her sled one on Mom's sled( just a passenger waiting for dad).
Ron:xmas-smiley-018:

Attachments

• Christmas Day 005.jpg
    Christmas Day 005.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Christmas Day 011.jpg
    Christmas Day 011.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 67

summitron

Reaction score
I just called average Joes and they are open tonight, and We were planning on getting together this evening for a quick one, anybody's welcome. Average Joe's is just east of the Home Depot on Baseline Rd, in Sherwood Park. 7:00 is when I'll be there, I'll wear my blue Ski-doo summit jersey so I'll stand out like a sore thumb, and I'll be drinking a Corona! See yah there, bring pics if you got em. If you can't make it we'll definetly have to do it again in the new year once things slow down a bit. Happy Holidays and Safe riding....Ron feel free to give me a buzz @ 818-6324

Last edited:
Top Bottom