avalanche course

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if there is anyone offering an avalanche course in the edmonton area this year?
i understand Ecko marine in alberta beach used to have one ... however i work there and they are not going to have it this year
i have had calls from people interested and i want to take it myself so any help would be great
thanks

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Eq southside is offering one but i've having a b$tch of a time trying to get enrolled. It's on Oct 14 from 7pm-9:30pm believe it's put on by Zac's tracks.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Eq southside is offering one but i've having a b$tch of a time trying to get enrolled. It's on Oct 14 from 7pm-9:30pm believe it's put on by Zac's tracks.

That's just a beacon course as far as I could tell, not the full avy course

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anything at Martin eq. is always a b$tch.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zac's puts on an exellent two day course, contact them directly for courses that still have space...don't wait as they fill up fast. Worth every penny and your time if you're interested in staying alive:eek::d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

14th is full, they are doing a 2nd one on the 15th and on tuesday there was only 15 spots left.

Top Bottom