Aux. fuel tank

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a aux. fuel tank for a new f-250. What have people been using. Where is best to purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CC industries Prince George BC Have several, great build quality all aluminum they ship to you. Send them a drawing and they build to suit.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
taylor wings make a nice one for ford iam going with a titan tank in spring i hate chit in my box hahahha

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Titan tank and the only problem with it, is that it hangs down an extra 2-3 inches more than the stock tank. It is only a problem if you need the ground clearence.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one and like it alot. Nothing in the box. Its a 228 litre tank but so far I always only put in 175 at fill ups. Love to get big range out of it. I fill when I want. As for it being a little lower, I don't think it should be a problem as the axles are lower.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a slip tank gravity feed into my factory tank and total it 410L, love the range but it is big and takes up some of the box.
If you go slip tank and need a pump, I have a 15GPM pump brand new never used just installed and removed after driving around a bit.

Top Bottom