Attention

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OVERWHELMED thats all I can say...sorry didn't get back to every one kinda stressed out and need to rest a bit...hows buck lake bob waiting to here back and some others adds too.

thanks again Mr.Vic going all out

Speaks volumes of some of the GREAT people we have here on S&M....very gratifying to say the least!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy news My track was Cut on purpose can see it clear as day chris snowpeaks mechanic brought it to my attention this afternoon looking at it....and I know who did it *********...some of you may know of him as he was night auditor creep little short guy at the golden rim...anyways he was steeling from canyon's Edge for over a yr and bragging about it to me when i moved south of town and ended up reporting it to curtis owner and cops got involved,guy said he was going to get me back well i think he did,just got back from rcmp and don't know if it will get cover but Crazy twist

Last edited by a moderator:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where'd you have your sled parked....thinking any chance of a camera catching him in the act? What a sorry arse loser....hope they bust his balls!!!!!!!! Just gotta remember Carbon, "What goes around...Comes around!" it sometimes just takes a little longer for some....everyone gets their payback be it good or bad. He'll get his one day...

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup looking at camars from sobeys oooh i hope ..thats where wife had it..yeah he's some kinda guy thats for sure.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup looking at camars from sobeys oooh i hope ..thats where wife had it..yeah he's some kinda guy thats for sure.

Wouldnt that be ultimate Karma if he ended up getting arrested over his smart-ass attempt at payback?!?! I'm a bit of cynic I'm afraid: it seems like the bad guys always seem to get away with their chit, so it would be nice to see this work out for you... Fingers and toes crossed for ya buddy!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Careful dude...... If your 100% sure than all is good, just be careful is all I'm sayin...unfortunately our legal system can often be bass ackwards and I'd hate to see you get grief over some dipchit...whoever it may have been.

Good to see all the stand up people on here willing to lend a hand....

Crazy news My track was Cut on purpose can see it clear as day chris snowpeaks mechanic brought it to my attention this afternoon looking at it....and I know who did it *************...some of you may know of him as he was night auditor creep little short guy at the golden rim...anyways he was steeling from canyon's Edge for over a yr and bragging about it to me when i moved south of town and ended up reporting it to curtis owner and cops got involved,guy said he was going to get me back well i think he did,just got back from rcmp and don't know if it will get cover but Crazy twist

Last edited by a moderator:

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cut or not, sounds like you still need a track. If you find one and want me to bring it, let me know. I am in Lethbridge area right now but am still heading out that way Thursday night and have lots of room to haul something for you. Let me know what you decide

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope someone can help you out Carbon
looks like the troops have gathered and stepped in

sorry about ur track and hope it all turns out!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful dude...... If your 100% sure than all is good, just be careful is all I'm sayin...unfortunately our legal system can often be bass ackwards and I'd hate to see you get grief over some dipchit...whoever it may have been.

Good to see all the stand up people on here willing to lend a hand....

Agree! Until there's proof, better not point fingers and name names :eek:

Not gonna help get you a track faster having the RCMP on it...that'll slow down the process! Better off with the help from peeps on here then see where Johnny Law gets you ;)

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its about fixing the track...yes .but a person was charge for theft and i caught him and said he get me back the rc have it on record and seen track and said looked cut....not looking to stir but may be others that are affected from staying at the rim while he worked there..ask around,he's just bad news
so...just kinda pi$$ed me off...and i can't go for a ride and blow off

thanks snow and Mudders

trailblazer

Reaction score
Can't your employer get you,lend you the quid 'fer a track and work it off from him?I'm positive your an excellent guide and a good guy,so i'd think he's lucky enough to have you workin' for him that he;d be happy to hep' ya' out?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sorry to hear the bad luck........ We'll all keep our eyes out for a track.

In the mean time, i'd sure be taking a close look at some of these tracks especially the longer tracks(159" & 162") that guys have offered up...... Just need the extensions.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We Got One:d Well thanks to everyone that replied...and wanted/willing to help:beer:......Thank You Vic for finding,telling and making arangments.Thanks to Tamninator for help in my post wording,and tracking...tracks.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool good to hear you got something. Well if you need a spare in case buddy comes back to do it again, talked to guy in Calgary this afternoon who has one posted on Kijiji. Still has it, for 250$. Later dude.

Top Bottom