Attention

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in a REALLY bad deal here,and am looking for some pretty big help.Not going to get in great detail here.....but if some one is able to help out/ sponsoring... hell give a call or pm and Ill give details.Im ready to trade my solo....

sincerely
Carbon Mark

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in a REALLY bad deal here,and am looking for some pretty big help.Not going to get in great detail here.....but if some one is able to help out/ sponsoring... hell give a call or pm and Ill give details.Im ready to trade my solo....

sincerely
Carbon Mark

You might have to provide a few details- it helps if people know what you are asking for- might get you a few more pms??

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing crimmal all sled related.....just trying to survive

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently was fortunate to get a job guiding in Golden with SnowPeaks rentals having been off work for a bit. My livlihood depends on having a working sled. While out guiding my track tore off and I am in need of a new track to be able to work. I don't have full-time work again until March so I find myself in a tough situation.

I would be interested in working to promote businesses or in working off any support with guiding services for your riding group or perhaps time at your business doing an odd job or two and am open to suggestions.

If anyone has a spare track that's a good deal or can offer any ideas how I may overcome this I appreciate it.

CarbonMark
the track Im after is 144"16"wide skidoo.

Big! thanks to Taminator for help

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a track for ya Carbon, but I have nothing. I am sure someone will help you out in this department. If not PM me, and I will find a way to get something for you. I am up in Grande Prairie, but sure we can figure something out.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently was fortunate to get a job guiding in Golden with SnowPeaks rentals having been off work for a bit. My livlihood depends on having a working sled. While out guiding my track tore off and I am in need of a new track to be able to work. I don't have full-time work again until March so I find myself in a tough situation.

I would be interested in working to promote businesses or in working off any support with guiding services for your riding group or perhaps time at your business doing an odd job or two and am open to suggestions.

If anyone has a spare track that's a good deal or can offer any ideas how I may overcome this I appreciate it.

CarbonMark

if a 162 x16 apex take off will help u out....its urs...im taking it off tommorrow. so u will need a extension, may be some one has one?

will even ship it to ya prepaid.....

course will the doo turn a 162?......

let me know

Terry

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

CarbonMark

Big! thanks to Taminator for help

I have a 136 - 16 inch wide rip saw 1 1/4. that I do not need.

Top Bottom