Attention

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, this might be girl-stupid of me to offer, but I have a used 144" track that came off my '07 Phazer. Don't know if it would work, but it is just sitting in the garage doing SFA...

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty to hear dude!! i only have the one on my sled, but i'm sure somebody will come through with one that will fit. somebody must owe you for towing all those sleds outta gorman!! karma will come around, you'll be riding in no time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently was fortunate to get a job guiding in Golden with SnowPeaks rentals having been off work for a bit. My livlihood depends on having a working sled. While out guiding my track tore off and I am in need of a new track to be able to work. I don't have full-time work again until March so I find myself in a tough situation.

I would be interested in working to promote businesses or in working off any support with guiding services for your riding group or perhaps time at your business doing an odd job or two and am open to suggestions.

If anyone has a spare track that's a good deal or can offer any ideas how I may overcome this I appreciate it.

CarbonMark
the track Im after is 144"16"wide skidoo.

Big! thanks to Taminator for help

Thanks to every one so far... for all the help and idea's.all the big track would be nice but with the carbon chassis..more parts more costs..

best part about it all was it happened at 3k going out
finally went out and looked at the hurt beast...:faint:

Attachments

• IMG_7155.jpg
    IMG_7155.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 29

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, this might be girl-stupid of me to offer, but I have a used 144" track that came off my '07 Phazer. Don't know if it would work, but it is just sitting in the garage doing SFA...

good question there's never a dumb one:d anyone know? would it fit...i'll get back thanks

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good question there's never a dumb one:d anyone know? would it fit...i'll get back thanks

Is the phaser track a 16" wide. I thought they were 15" but I could be wrong. Saw a couple tracks 144" x 2" x 16" wide on kijiji in Edmonton and calgary for 300$ each. The pitch is the same I believe 2.52"

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shitty to hear dude!! i only have the one on my sled, but i'm sure somebody will come through with one that will fit. somebody must owe you for towing all those sleds outta gorman!! karma will come around, you'll be riding in no time!

yeah still have dead dragon,he's coming hope next week,don't know if he'll pay....found some cheap good looking one's too...just need some thing's to roll

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phazer is only 14" wide, think it is a 2.52 pitch on them, and by the looks of your skid it is also. So would most likely fit and get you down the trail but not much flotation. Those mavericks bite for traction. Best to find another doo track as it is an hr or two job to swap it.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy in Edmonton has a 144" x 2" x 16". His number is 780-231-2180. He says its in good shape. Upgraded track length. If someone is heading out that way from Golden, might work for ya. 350$ obo. I won't be coming your way for a month. Hope this helps some what.

charty

Reaction score
i will be in silent on fri so if someone needs something shipped from calgary or pincher creek we can bring it i have 144 but it is 15 wide of a 01 doo

vic

Reaction score
This guy in Edmonton has a 144" x 2" x 16". His number is 780-231-2180. He says its in good shape. Upgraded track length. If someone is heading out that way from Golden, might work for ya. 350$ obo. I won't be coming your way for a month. Hope this helps some what.
Talked to him today will take 275. it,s of 2004. some dealers sell old stock for 1/2 price and you get a fresh track.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taked to him today will take 275. it,s of 2004.

You bet, that's probably the one. Pretty good deal. If someone is going Carbons' way they could haul it out for him.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can haul one out from Cochrane or Calgary Thursday if someone has one.

I can swing by dewinton if need to

I am up north of GP working right now. Wish I was off and I'd pick up a track, and head out for sure. Especially since Carbon could probably show me some cool areas I don't know about yet, lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man sounds like your in the crapper. i have a 144x2x15 track from a 02 summit that i can let you have, should fit, in decent shape, i'll take it off the sled if you can use it, wanting to change to a 151 for a while now. located in red deer, can throw on the bus or if someone is going by. take a few hrs to get off, i'm a little slow:d

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 156 x 15 that is missing some lugs. You can have it if you want. If anyone is leaving Calgary, I could get it to them. Pretty simple upgrade from a 144.

It ain't pretty but it would get you back on the hills.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT !

It's great to see so many peeps trying to help out :D

Carbon- Hubby aka 'The Arborist' said last night he could help you put it on. We have a shop at our place if you need somewhere to do it. :) We''re little less than an hour from you.
Steve ripped his off last year :( Sheared it right off, clear rip right through!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OVERWHELMED thats all I can say...sorry didn't get back to every one kinda stressed out and need to rest a bit...hows buck lake bob waiting to here back and some others adds too.

thanks again Mr.Vic going all out

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OVERWHELMED thats all I can say...sorry didn't get back to every one kinda stressed out and need to rest a bit...hows buck lake bob waiting to here back and some others adds too.

thanks again Mr.Vic going all out

Great to see all these people willing to help. I too require my sled for employment and know that it is very tough to maintain a workable machine for over 4000kms a season, day in and day out. You would think more manufacturers would be looking to link up with more companies to show off their products, but i have found it tough.

I feel for ya, but it looks like you have found some great help. Good on ya Snowandmud:beer:

Top Bottom