Attention! New member!

Redneck27

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. My name is Lee Webster. Born and raised Calgarian. I'm 27 heavy equipment operator. I'v been raised in all the off road sports such as quading. Dirt biking. Snowmobiling. Snowboarding.
I joined the site to get info on trail conditions for south west alberta like cataract and any other kinda sledding information let me know thanks. I am not new to riding but I am new to high altitude (Mountain riding) I got myself a 2008 Ski Doo XP 800 with hp can 154" track with just under 700miles on it. Don't worry I already know that year was the worst for that sled :( but I got a great deal on it. I also got a 2002 summit highmark 800 with RER reverse on I think a 144" track. (Wife's sled) she never rides it. I take my brother in law with me and let him ride it he loves it being a new rider just this season. Work has slowed right down for me so I got lots of time to go sledding if anyone wants a sledding buddy for during the week or weekend let me know. I don't really know to many people that sled. I'v been out to cataract creek a few times. Haven't been to the bc side so I don't know what that's about. I'v been going to golden bc and went to quarts creek witch was ok and went to Gorman a couple times. I'm planning a trip there for Monday just a day trip if anyone wants to come let me know. We are also planning a trip to glacier house resort in Revi for the 28th of march and getting a cabin till the 31st. There's about 5 guys going as of now and ya so we all ways say the more the merrier so come ride with us if ya want.

Top Bottom