Artemis Blackwater mine

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this Company and the Blackwater mine south of Vanderhoof, had one of my boys get interviewed for a job there and they short listed him but are now saying they are delayed untill late June!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this Company and the Blackwater mine south of Vanderhoof, had one of my boys get interviewed for a job there and they short listed him but are now saying they are delayed untill late June!
Mines often get delayed due to red tape and bureaucratic processes. I know we have been quoting a TONNE of stuff out for them at work, and they are starting to get ready to "move" on things, but that's all I can tell you.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Company I work for has been supplying them materials for the transmission line that will feed the mine. Lots of plan changes from them so far. The mine is a go though it has passed all the environmental hurdles. My BIL logged the mine area off last summer/fall.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good info thanks guys , sounds like a hurry up and wait deal as always but at least it’s moving forward!

Top Bottom