Are these spots secret?

B

breezer29

I don't need the "Keys" to your ATV... JUST SOME GOOD RIDING AREAS!!!

Loos'n UP:rant:

B

breezer29

Brooks, Ab.

Thanks for your help! Ya, any good riding/camping areas primarilly in Southern Alberta would be great.

Ps. Any ideas on a good insurance co. to register a 07 450 LTR Suzuki quad? Was recenty quoted 375.00/yr (Good/Bad??)

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do most of my ATV riding an the Crowsnest Pass up behind the ski hill and up to the plane crash some uphill climbs on rocky terrain. I pay just over $300/yr for my A/C 400 4x4. Dreyden insurance in Morinville seems to be about my best quotes.

malifactor

Reaction score
High

I just bought an 07 LT-R450 and I'm paying $295 a year full coverage, I went through PC Insurance they seem to be pretty good and cheap I even switch my truck over and saved 800 a year.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go North a little bit and head toward Caroline or Rocky Mountain House,Lots of great riding areas around there.
catmando!:D

B

breezer29

Co-Operators Ins

Just quoted 191.00/yr by Cooperators in Brooks Full Cov. :)

hogwild

Reaction score
going north of dutchess tomorow, you are welcome to join if you like. call 403 793 4629 wayne. i know lots of areas you can ride and camp within 3 hrs of brooks

B

breezer29

Thank-you

Thanks for the reply- sorry for the delay on getting back to you "This thing called "Work" got in the way again".

Any great quad and camping areas near Brooks would be appreciated.;)

wolverineguy

Reaction score
I am interested in any areas around Medicine hat Brooks etc... I need places to go quadding when i don't feel like hauling to mclean or indian graves

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont know any areas around brooks, but cadimon is really nice, you can camp around there. or Brule.. Also the vega sand hills is another good place to go too if you wanna camp, your lookin for places to go, just stay away from vega sandhills on may long weekend way too many morons, suprised no one has been killed yet on a maylong weekend there.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you drive out of hinton towards grande cache, or jasper you take highway 40, south should be first highway on your left hand side further up the road is highway 40 north that gose to grande cahce. Cadimon is a really nice place to go and ride, lots of really nice moutain viwes. I think it takes about 45minutes from Hinton to get to the little mining town Cadimon .

wolverineguy

Reaction score
too far for me to go for the day but maybe i will have a chance to check it out on my holidays this spring/summer. thanks

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure your paper work is up to snuff, been checked every time we've been there. awesome riding in the hills, down the powerline lots of muskeg, the floating kind!

Top Bottom