Are there trees

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly would like to see pictures of this killer beast, how about it. Show us a view of that bad ass engine and the killer hill climber sled. Cause I kinda thinking its not real.

Maxwell should have 10 pictures. Even one with a fat chick.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not asking Maxwell, i'm asking you. I have seen lots of Doo 850 and 850T.
But you have I haven't.

Picture 0119.jpg.jpg DSC00069_014.JPG

These are the only 2 I can find.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back when attack angles were the hot set up. Still are for climbing.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back when attack angles were the hot set up. Still are for climbing.

We have come a long ways since in the manufacturing chassis and suspension geometry. I played with it years ago and it can have its place but imo it has more con's then pro's in today chassis and is more of a selling feature then a true performance enhancer.
Low axles are vulnerable to damage and low chassis tend to create a lot more drag. To day the high chassis have steeper attack angle but the suspension has a lot of "ride in" allowing for a nice attack angle yet maintaining good chassis clearance and track footing.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets see the motor ? Is it a 1200 water craft ?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have come a long ways since in the manufacturing chassis and suspension geometry. I played with it years ago and it can have its place but imo it has more con's then pro's in today chassis and is more of a selling feature then a true performance enhancer.
Low axles are vulnerable to damage and low chassis tend to create a lot more drag. To day the high chassis have steeper attack angle but the suspension has a lot of "ride in" allowing for a nice attack angle yet maintaining good chassis clearance and track footing.

Have you ever seen a modern chassis wheelie?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BTW i like the uniqueness of your sled, older chassis but not just another cookie cutter.

Where do you ride it?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been out in a couple years. Been doing the Thailand thing. But usually Sicamous or Allen Creek.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been out in a couple years. Been doing the Thailand thing. But usually Sicamous or Allen Creek.

Thailand, nice good on you. Everyone should experience another culture in their life time it builds tolerance and understanding in an individual.
So when your riding again ring me up, I'll pull some big stuff with you. Either place that suits you, i've ridden these areas and then some.
Best overall climbing beast buys dinner.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thailand, nice good on you. Everyone should experience another culture in their life time it builds tolerance and understanding in an individual.
So when your riding again ring me up, I'll pull some big stuff with you. Either place that suits you, i've ridden these areas and then some.

BTW, The lesser climbing beast though buys the booze.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I go 30-35 days a year. Great place. Even have a golf membership at a Jack Nicklaus design golf course.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a cousin that teaches english in Korea and goes to Thailand regularly, he's been there for at least 10 years and like's it.
Its a different place for sure.

Top Bottom