are all bosses jerks or just mine?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your generation....

Generation Z Characteristics

The characteristics and qualities of the generation Z has to be completely set apart from the others and they are the newest generation in their own category. Generation Z are people who were born after the 1990 and by then technology was ruling the world. The generation Z is also called the silent generation, iGeneration, generation quiet and net generation. They have several other names based on their qualities.

Today, the generation Z makes up for nearly 18 percent of the world’s population. Here are some classic qualities that the generation Z exhibits.
For generation Z, computer technologies and the Internet is the common place. All their communication takes place on the internet and they show very little verbal communication skills. Most of their formative years are being spent on the World Wide Web. They are used to instant action and satisfaction due to internet technology.
They are very impatient as they desire instant results. The Internet is there and they take it for granted. They do not consider it to be the greatest tool for mankind as it has always been there for them. Their means of communication is mainly through online communities like Orkut, Google, and Face Book. They do not believe in personally meeting their friends and developing relationships. They are capable of making huge communities and have massive collaborations using the Internet without knowing anyone personally. They may not do very well in areas of public speaking and regard privacy to the core. They may consider living with others as intrusion of space.

Generation Z Behaviour Change

Generation Z is the latest generation which will be leading the world in a couple of decades from now. Is the generation responsible enough is a big question and are they being prepared in the right way for days to come? The current recession and financial strife has no bearing in shaping the future of the generation Z and they do not feel it either.

Beyond 2020, there could be drastic changes in work culture, ethics and even values that will be set forth by the generation Z. The generation Z is not good listeners and they severely lack interpersonal skills. They use the World Wide Web mostly for communication and keeping touch. So when it comes to work, in future they may barely be seen in an office communicating with their colleagues but might live their life in the virtual world.
They are less oriented than the generation Y but have strong opinions and do not take suggestions well. Psychologists are noticing a drastic behavior change from generation Y to Generation Z. For the generation Y, the emphasis has always been career and studies whereas the generation Z does not believe in career and formal studies either. Their personal lives can lack communication and this lack of communication may not be very effective for bringing up future generations by them. Also by the time the Generation Z starts working there might be severe shortage of professionals like doctors and scientists. Also, such professions may not hold any value for the generation Z.

I was born in 1989 so i'm safe :p

But that does describe me a bit, internet rules. Had a computer and internet most of my life. But other stuff nope. Public speaking is gay though, that is why.

And who doesn't want to live alone? Atleast for a bit when your young....
results, nope.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gawd dammit can't believe this thread has gotten to 10 pages already.....Good young Joey can't let things rest, looking for the type of attention that he lacks in a home environment. I won't bother you about your skewed religious beliefs because I'm a nonbeliever.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give up lexy, theres nothing anyone can say.....he ain't living in the same reality as the rest of us

Must be a split personality disorder and he has now run out of his meds.

Or Joey has gotten into some of that high test left handed cigarettes.:p

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one boss many years ago explain that "you don't have to be an a$$hole to be a boss but sometimes you have to do a$$hole things" I never thought of it that way before but it makes sence. That being said I would have to say that I've had more a••hole bosses than not. So much so that I am 5yrs into substantial legal action as the plaintiff with one of them.

That says it pretty good, you don't have to be an a$$hole to get your point across. I am on both sides, like working with my dad he's the boss but if he's not there i'm in charge. Same stuff gets done, but I don't say as much or get as excited/yelling as him. I will get mad if people if aren't working but I approach it a lot better.

I can see if someone really screws up, sure. But if someone is working hard and doing fine there is no reason for bosses to be yelling and screaming at people. I find though, the less BS your willing to take, the less you'll get. Ya everyone has a boss, but a lot of stuff isn't a big deal yet bosses can make it out to be.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i say NO RESPECT.........

you give me respect and i'll give you truck loads! but heavy d doesn't respect me

I don't know you.....I can't respect you

I do however have ZERO respect for the way you act and carry on......its truely pittifull

I feel sad for you .........very sad......you have a hard life ahead of you young man, and once you are out on you own, I don't see it getting easier.

I gave you rock solid advice..............take it.............get some help

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That says it pretty good, you don't have to be an a$$hole to get your point across. I am on both sides, like working with my dad he's the boss but if he's not there i'm in charge. Same stuff gets done, but I don't say as much or get as excited/yelling as him. I will get mad if people if aren't working but I approach it a lot better.

I can see if someone really screws up, sure. But if someone is working hard and doing fine there is no reason for bosses to be yelling and screaming at people. I find though, the less BS your willing to take, the less you'll get. Ya everyone has a boss, but a lot of stuff isn't a big deal yet bosses can make it out to be.

thanks for this post! it sums things up pretty good!

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The harder youre boss is the better some of these pathetic losers will work.
I would say 80% of new employees that we hire are the most useless whiners that you could ever deal with. I hate to stereotype but they are all young and think the world owes them a favour!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hey Joey! Can I be on your ignore list???

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i LOVE the ignore feature

You do know that thing works both ways, don't you Joey?

I hate being the bearer of bad news, as I'm scared of that ignore feature but here goes.....
Crazy Wheeler, Lexy, and Heavy D speak the truth and have given you SOLID advice, they just haven't sugar coated it.
This world can be very rough on a guy,(if you let it) you've got to learn to roll with the punches and not lash out at everyone who says BOO to you. Reread they're posts!!!
Maybe not the nicest way to tell you but they're just giving you darn good advice in a real world way.
If they're etalking to you, they're friends, and a real friend will tell you stuff you DON'T want to hear!
Seeing a counselor doesn't mean you have to see him/her for the rest of your life, you know? But you're getting a lot of good counsel here too, just don't get so PO'd when it's not what you want to hear:twocents:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is , in the end , what ever the hell i want it to be and when i'm done with it is gonna (crash) blow a hole this wide , strait through the worlds (crash) own idea of itself (crash) their throwing bottles at your house........come on lets go break they're arms.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is , in the end , what ever the hell i want it to be and when i'm done with it is gonna (crash) blow a hole this wide , strait through the worlds (crash) own idea of itself (crash) their throwing bottles at your house........come on lets go break they're arms.

that was just a random post btw

Top Bottom