are all bosses jerks or just mine?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Young man, remember one of life's many lessons is that sh!t runs downhill. You're always gonna start at the bottom so if you don't want to deal with it you'll have to put your time in and work your way up the business ladder. WE WERE ALL THERE AT ONE POINT AND TIME!!!

makes sense!

see people? their are better answers to give me then telling me i'm a selfish lazy and slow! thats just rude , if ya dont know me dont say chit

just look at my FB status now.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never whined about anyone's answers!! i just said that theirs better ways to deal with employees then yelling and screaming.

and its an insult to me that you sterotype me with this "new generation" , you people dont know me , never met me , yet ive been called lazy and slow and now selfish..........wow i'm glad i'm not part of your generation.:nono:

Joey, we haven't met you, all we know is what you post. You have to be aware of what that speaks of your character.
We've all had crappy bosses. I had one slap me for spilling some water on the floor, you can bet I quit that job faster than you can imagine, I was 14 at the time and thought that was enough. I left that instant and never went back! After that incident, I worked at Sobeys till I was 16. My bosses sucked, it was super lame going to work hungover every weekend, and the pay was crap. But it was a job, and I made great friends with all the people I worked with. And I really enjoyed the job overall, because I wanted to.
But basically what I'm trying to say is we are all in charge of our own happiness... Life is what you make it. Think of the paper and the dot.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, we haven't met you, all we know is what you post. You have to be aware of what that speaks of your character.
We've all had crappy bosses. I had one slap me for spilling some water on the floor, you can bet I quit that job faster than you can imagine, I was 14 at the time and thought that was enough. I left that instant and never went back! After that incident, I worked at Sobeys till I was 16. My bosses sucked, it was super lame going to work hungover every weekend, and the pay was crap. But it was a job, and I made great friends with all the people I worked with. And I really enjoyed the job overall, because I wanted to.
But basically what I'm trying to say is we are all in charge of our own happiness... Life is what you make it. Think of the paper and the dot.

excellent point! good story too , i woulda punched him in the nose.

and you didn't call me a slow lazy , selfish punk.......i like that thanks!:d:d:d:beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha I just had to :d

Attachments

• whinerCCF01212011_00000.jpg
    whinerCCF01212011_00000.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 67

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

EXCELLENT POST............so now what about your new boss???????Heard he's a hard a$$...........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey...I never called you those things either.....you misinterpted what I said.....

if this is lexy then you did call me a slefish punk , totally put me into a category with this "new generation" well guess what! i'm part of the new generation! and you called us selfish!! so you called me selfish! thats a big insult to me!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if this is lexy then you did call me a slefish punk , totally put me into a category with this "new generation" well guess what! i'm part of the new generation! and you called us selfish!! so you called me selfish! thats a big insult to me!

SLEFISH is NOT selfish..........JS

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i do my absolute best in everything i do!!! yesterday , riding home from work on the galloping gouse trail and saw a guy with a broken bike! (effed his derailer) i helped fix it , not permanently just to get him home , he only had one gear but it got him home! i always help people and in no way selfish!!!!!:mad:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do my absolute best in everything i do!!! yesterday , riding home from work on the galloping gouse trail and saw a guy with a broken bike! (effed his derailer) i helped fix it , not permanently just to get him home , he only had one gear but it got him home! i always help people and in no way selfish!!!!!:mad:

grrrrr that eats at me! people saying chit about me who have no idea about what i do or what i'm like!!!! thats fawked:nono::mad:

Top Bottom