• REGULAR W/ECU HOOKED UP

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • REGULAR W/ECU DISCONNECTED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUPREME WITH RACE FUEL

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • HUSKY METHANOL/ETHANOL BLENDS

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • ANY FUEL I CAN GET MY HANDS ON(I DON'T CARE)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • ECU DISCONNECTED AND ANY FUEL

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Don't own a Kitty...just wanna see the poll

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that both you guys, Catmando & posnick, will soon be converted. Even if your sled performs the same on 87 you save in the long run. More money for a bigger and better supper at the end of the day. :d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt go long enough today to make a clear decision. I did burn a 1/4 tank and it definitley wasnt worse. i think it may work:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wish. its a 99 700 powder special. next year the kid will get the kitty and i will be upgrading

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun upgading. I might be doing the same next year? How's the Freddy Krueger running? (thats what the 700 twins were called for years, OK maybe I'm dating my self?).

Freddy Krueger?:rollinglaugh: never heard that one before! runns very well except for the airbox boot is all deformed right now. trying to figure out a way to get it to seal to the carbs properly:rant:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ran for a few hours last night and i must agree. it seemed more snappy running regular fuel. that 10 cents/L savings will buy premium beer:beer:

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
i have an almost stock 06 xfire and ride on the prairies, it seems in the warmer weather -1 to -12C the sled runs a little better on premium, but in colder weather it is a waste of money. I have switched all together and now run regular all the time with a little shot of sea foam additive and the sled runs terrific. I was just in revelstoke with it and ran regular and it ran the best it has ever ran, seemed to burn less fuel then in the lower altitudes.

.........and thats my 2 cents:):beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom