apex modded

Rej

Reaction score
hey anyone can give me tip on what I can make for give a little extra hp to my apex I do lot of trail riding so a turbo it not a good option because I dont want to put race gas at each tank!!! So what I can do for extra hp on pump gas!!!

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the turbo . you can still run pump gas with lower H/P kit. 210 h/p will give you lots of power on the trail.:cool:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey anyone can give me tip on what I can make for give a little extra hp to my apex I do lot of trail riding so a turbo it not a good option because I dont want to put race gas at each tank!!! So what I can do for extra hp on pump gas!!!

go to yamaha g-force super charger bolt on 20 hp.. no belts not gauges, no fuss i have put about 500 miles on it and its awesome....plus its only2400 installed... i also have a full exhaust system from "hauck performance"

and a rapid bike programmer, rb3 , with a shock wave quick adjust secondary helix.... its around 180-200 hp and works awesome...

also put in an ad bovine zx2 rear suspension.. you can see it under post your rides...section...

good luck

Terry

powder muncher

Reaction score
I would start with a good clutch kit , they respond very well to clutching.

That may just be all you need

A Lightweight suspension with upgraded shocks would be my next step.

If that is not enough some form of forced induction is the next step.

That makes a suspension upgrade a must and you will be already done that.

Top Bottom