Anyone know of ANG Construction

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys know it's a long shot but trying to track someone down who owes me quite a but of money. ANG Construction/1996047 AB Ltd, owner Gurpreet Singh. He runs a excavation company and has a older Hitachi 200 track hoe with ANG on it (or at least it did have). I know a few months ago anyway it was in a shop getting engine work done, no idea where though. If anyone knows any information on the guy, or sees the hoe more then willing to pay a finders fee. Already taken legal action and just need to find assets to seize at this point.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep eyes open around GP.

Appreciate it. Guess I should mention I know he's in Edmonton, and phone number is 780-709-6444 to narrow it down a bit as it's such a common name.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still no luck. But I have more information. He owns a 2011 Hitachi 225 hoe with thumb and hydraulic quick attach, and it's stored in/near ardrossan. If anyone happens to see/know of one like it i'd really appreciate location. Considering how rare the machine is, i'd be happy to know of anyone meeting those details to look into. More then happy to pay a reward for any information leading me to it.

Top Bottom