Pimpin hoes (backhoes that is)

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
I know many of you avid sledders out there are involved with construction equipment either as an operator, contractor, oil patch worker etc.
Since the economy has taken the plunge, many of us (myself included) probably find that money is tight and getting out to enjoy our sport isn't as easy anymore.
Since getting into the sport of mountain sledding a couple of years ago I have been blown away by how often fellow sled heads are willing to help out each other. It only takes one time where you are stuck somewhere by yourself and if it wasn't for some random stranger stopping to help you that you might NEVER get out. This must be where the "pay it forward" mentality comes from, cause I'm sure we've all been there.
Here is where I ask for help from those of you who run equipment or know somebody who might be looking for equipment.
I work for the JCB equipment dealer here in Edmonton and we are a full service heavyline dealer that sell and service everything from skid steers, loaders, backhoes,excavators, packers, forestry mulchers etc, etc,....
Ron and the rest of the moderators, I hope this doesn't seem out of line that I am asking, but a guys gotta try and find business in a challenging economy.
That said if anyone knows of anyone or would like more info please P.M. me and we'll chat.
I will donate some money to the families in Sparwood in your name for any business generated.
Thanx for your consideration.
(Attached is a picture of JCB's GT "worlds fastes backhoe".)

Attachments

• JCBGT.jpg
    JCBGT.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 30
  • racing backhoe 002.jpg
    racing backhoe 002.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom