Avalance training course who wants in...

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of setting up an avalance training session, and want to know if anyone else is interested in joining in, this is a good time to book the training.

we would help organize a class room course with Lori from Zachs tracks and then they have different field test dates set up for Dec, Jan , Feb, of 2011

We all know(me included) that this something we all have to stop procrastinating and get trained up on... Who ever is interested send me an email at ttpower1@netscape.net reference avi course

make sure you list your contact info, and location and i will talk to Lori and hopefully we can get the training that we need.

I liked the idea in the past thread about having a tag that identifies people who have taken the course. I think if we all take the initiative to take the course we will all unmistakably benefit in the long run....

I know i will feel more confident that i can be a rescuer if needed( and hopefully not) and who knows it could be you i need to rescue or it could be me that needs your help.... and you d feel better knowing i have the correct info and training.

I also like the comment of the guy that said no avi course training, no riding with me...

sign up people - lets do what we can to extend and add to all of our sledding memories and trips..

Terry Coulombe
Owner, avid sledder,
T&T Power Sports Ltd

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good idea terry, good to see you guys taking an active role.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good plan TT! :)
We took ours early this year. You think you know...but nope. I now find myself only wanting to ride with peeps who have it too. After the course we notice so many more bad decisions being made by riders around us and in the groups we're in. It gets a person worrying whether or not they could save you if need be, or if they know the rules of the mountains for avy safety. Sometimes you just assume they do. :nono:

canadakevin

Reaction score
Depending on when you are doing this I would love to join you all, I will send a PM and go from there.

Kevin

lagrek

Reaction score
i am in.... live in airdrie, and want the course....lagrek@shaw.ca.....i am not a bs er either all you gotta do is let me know when...hopefully not next weekend....goin to Vale

thanks
course then turbo thats the old ladys rules

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be willing to take it again, never hurts to have a refresher.
Zacs puts on a great course and the field training really brings it all together.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry, depending on when I would love to take the training.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Never realized how old this thread was......

If you wanna put it together Terry I'm in........

Top Bottom