Anyone in Alberta rebuild Arctic Cat Secondaries?

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I have seen some posts about rebuilding primaries, but I need the bushings replaced in my 10.0 for my M7, or if someone has a good low mile 10.4 they want to get rid of I would be open to that as well.

saltywalt

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find the secondary bushings anywhere. The only thing I have found is to send it to BDX and they will do it. They won't sell the bushings.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I have seen some posts about rebuilding primaries, but I need the bushings replaced in my 10.0 for my M7, or if someone has a good low mile 10.4 they want to get rid of I would be open to that as well.

Give Deano at Mad Motorsports a call!

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I haven't heard of anybody doing it either. You can get new sheaves from bdx. Just make sure you throw some rock rollers and new torx head screws. If you don't do the new screws you'll be in a world of pain. I know I was there once!

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I haven't heard of anybody doing it either. You can get new sheaves from bdx. Just make sure you throw some rock rollers and new torx head screws. If you don't do the new screws you'll be in a world of pain. I know I was there once!

Yeah the bdx HD bushing with 10.4 sheaves, and rock rollers has been kind of my plan, but I have been dragging my heels.

Top Bottom