Anyone here ride Tsuius or Blanket?

BSLAP

Reaction score
Anyone ride these areas? I have been wanting to ride these areas for a long time but havent had anyone to go with. I would love to join someones group one day for a ride.

wildchild

Reaction score
Blanket is closed you need to go through a park to get to the glacier from green bush side. I also see its part of the caribou closer that took affect in feb 2009.

BSLAP

Reaction score
Blanket is closed you need to go through a park to get to the glacier from green bush side. I also see its part of the caribou closer that took affect in feb 2009.

I didn't know that.

I live on Sugar Lake Rd and I watch about 50 sleds go by up towards Sugar Lake every Sunday. They must be going to Tsuius side then. I figured someone on here rides these areas and was hoping to ride with someone to find out where to go. I have never been up to Tsuius cause I have no idea where I am going.

Please someone invite me. :(

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride these areas? I have been wanting to ride these areas for a long time but havent had anyone to go with. I would love to join someones group one day for a ride.

Never herd of those places where abouts are they?

wildchild

Reaction score
Tsuis is closed to sleds till april 1st,. then they open it up

BSLAP

Reaction score
Tsuis is closed to sleds till april 1st,. then they open it up

I thought that as well but I watch atleast 40 sleds drive by my house every Sunday. I figured they are going to Tsuis cause there isnt really any where else I could amagine them going.

Would you be interested in doing a trip to Tsuis after April 1st? I would really like to go with someone who knows the area. I have lived on Sugar Lake Rd for about 6 years and never been to Tsuis.

BSLAP

Reaction score
what are the directions to tsilusus? from lumby..

From Lumby drive east on Hwy 6 till you get to Cherryville (about 20 mins). Take a left on Sugar Lake Rd. Drive about 12 km to Sugar Lake. When you get to the lake stay left and drive to 44 km mark. At 44km there will be a parking lot (about 1 hr). Unload at the parking lot and follow the groom trail about another 9 km to the Monashee Powder Snowcats Chalet. From there you can follow the groomed trails to all the ski runs and bowls.

I have only been there once but never did much exploring. If you want someone to ride with let me know. I live on Sugar Lake Rd about 10 mins from the lake.

This Sunday im sure there will be a ton of sleds going up to Tsuius.

You can see some pictures of the riding there is if you goto the Monashee Powder Snowcats website.

BSLAP

Reaction score
Looks like I will be going riding either to Nelson or Tsuius tomarrow morning. Anyone interested can ride along if they like. I will check back a little later to see if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom