Anyone ever deal with Kannys Powersports?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing if anyone ever dealt with Kanny Powersports?

Last week he sent me an etransfer for the quad I'm selling. Then he Never showed up Friday night. As we agreed to.

I sent him a message stating I was gone let my wife know if you're still coming. He called her. Said he had a family emergency and he'd be over around 7pm Monday night (yesterday). And again. He did not show.

Im just wondering if he's legit, or yanking my chain. I've messaged him back, and he has not replied.

What can I do? I have the deposit he sent me. Maybe I can give it back?

Usually guys show up when they give a deposit. How long do I sit there hanging on to the quad?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they one of those companies that buy stuff and only sell using monthly payments for crazy amounts?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they one of those companies that buy stuff and only sell using monthly payments for crazy amounts?
No idea.
Kinda think the buyer
Was using different financial places like that.
I called him today and asked what was up.
He wanted to meet at his bank. I said I'm working. Then he calls back asking what name to put on the bank draft and said he'd get a bill of sale.
I told him I have a bill of sale already ready.

Then he messages late he needs the bill of sale info. So I called again. Like what the hell. I said i had one. To learn he was at KO automotive financial and they needed it to get my bank draft ready.
Well that changed everything.
Went and asked if I could skin out of work and go deal with this.

Long story....... quads sold. Check cleared

Was just stressful as I wasn't sure if I was being played.

Top Bottom