Anyone else loose some weight over the summer?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cut down to usually 225lbs for summer season/beach season :) then back up to 250-60ish for the winters....its a never ending proccess

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I failed. I have gained 25 lbs

Too much tea! I'm up 8lbs and it took me all summer and a serious investment in a carnivoristic lifestyle (and lotsa DQ Blizzards) to do it ;). And now sledding season arrives and away it will all go ... *sigh*

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Too much tea! I'm up 8lbs and it took me all summer and a serious investment in a carnivoristic lifestyle (and lotsa DQ Blizzards) to do it ;). And now sledding season arrives and away it will all go ... *sigh*

Ya no kidding. It will be gone in a few weeks and back to normal come winter

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless your one of those skinny stick people, it's always gonna be cheaper and more effective to take weight off of you and not the sled. As far as how much is enough, the hp=lb formula would make you a millionaire if you figure it out lol. Even if you can't climb higher, you will probably feel better at the end of a ski pulling day in the mountains

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 lbs with no change in diet or gym routine 12 weeks of hgh treatment and not only no more arthritis pain in my knees but added muscle growth should be a good winter

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joined the gym and got a personal trainer 3 weeks ago. Looking to go from 185lbs with 24% body fat down to 170 with 10% body fat. I'm sick of feeling like crap and not having the strength I want.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joined the gym and got a personal trainer 3 weeks ago. Looking to go from 185lbs with 24% body fat down to 170 with 10% body fat. I'm sick of feeling like crap and not having the strength I want.

Trust me, if you can find a good PT you WILL be on your way. They can be everything when it comes to reaching your personal goals. I have been training ppl on and off for well over 20 yrs. It just takes your drive and determination!!!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 lbs with no change in diet or gym routine 12 weeks of hgh treatment and not only no more arthritis pain in my knees but added muscle growth should be a good winter

HGH= the fountain of youth NO BS!!!! Though I believe in it more as a lifestyle ie: run it for life in order to see the real & true affects to be 110% spot on ;)

Helps with sleep, wrinkles, skin color, aches/pains, yeah damn amazing lol

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me, if you can find a good PT you WILL be on your way. They can be everything when it comes to reaching your personal goals. I have been training ppl on and off for well over 20 yrs. It just takes your drive and determination!!!

Yeah my trainer is pretty awesome. He's an elite level trainer with a history or success and good results. I've already got hooked on going to the gym and don't dread it like lots of people say happens when they start working out. Its already become habit to me.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far i have been giving her for 2monhs now and shaved 44lbs so far. Started at 264lbs and down to 220lbs. My goal when started wanted to be 210-215lbs. I am 6"1 1/2 so i think that weight will be good. Cant wait to see what it is like on the sled with that weight gone!!!LOL

Top Bottom