Any turbo troubles?

TurboTundraCole

Reaction score
I was looking in to a aerocharger turbos for my 2013 800 Etec. Wondering if I could get some feed back on this turbo. Has any one had any problems with it? Thanks.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard good and bad things about it. I know the west coast boys took one out for a day and toasted it. TSS on the other hand... I have 2500 km on mine from last season...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far year four and still running fine with the aero, but if you blow something threw the motor there usually is consequences..

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure as I don't have a lot of 2 cycle turbo experience yet, but from my research with my own interest in the products I would be leaning towards the TSS setup young Mr. Z

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been doing alot of homework on turbos for the last couple months now and seen alot of mixed reviews on the Aerocharger.. all i knows is that im going TSS & boost it on nov 26th!... cant wait!! :d:beer::beer:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been doing alot of homework on turbos for the last couple months now and seen alot of mixed reviews on the Aerocharger.. all i knows is that im going TSS & boost it on nov 26th!... cant wait!! :d:beer::beer:

Welcome to the family Carbon88, Best part about TSS is the guys who designed the system install it on your sled, one of the only turbo kit makers to do that for Doo. Plus you're supporting Canadian :)

TurboTundraCole

Reaction score
Thanks there nytroman I'll look in to doing some research on that. Big Mr. Z is looking in to some more horse power. Can't have that Lester beating him up the hill hahah ��

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't worry about pruet, feed him drinks all night and he cant himark out of the trailer ramp.

scuba24

Reaction score
If you are wanting to Turbo your Doo go with the TSS kit. The Mikiu family are the best at reliable turbo kits for a Doo and get sick power out of them.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are running a Aerocharger, haven't had any issues. Just pulled it out of storage last week, hit the electric start button and started right up. Was like that all last year as well. Boost comes in quick, power is very linear, and track speeds are great. I have a couple of threads/posts kickin around if you want to read. Biggest problem is we waited half a season to put one on!

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Oler1234 where did you move your battery for electric start. I was told you can't have it

When you relocate the battery, the Aerocharger system is compatible with e-start. We haven't done it ourselves, but we have a number of customers who have done it and told us it isn't too difficult. I don't believe any one of them has moved the battery to the same spot as anyone else, either. Oler1234 might have more to add about this.

Top Bottom