Any one now how to make a 2005 summit with mbrp can any louder?

Matt8081

Reaction score
I like loud sleds and the mbrp just isn't loud enought, but I like the sound it makes.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suggest riding without a helmet. Maybe get some of those amplified headphones so you can hear it better.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the loudest pipes for those were manufactured by Gange or Gagne, French Bomby engineer. Race pipes that actually made power but had that horible side effect.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cut a hole in your hood directly above the can then mount it upside down kinda like a mini truck stack and it will blast the noise straight into your face. If that's not enough try the same stack idea only build your own straight pipe. You could even weld on a fancy chrome tip for a little bling while your at it

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NPP can is WAY louder than MBRP. Then your neighbours can denut you so you can't reproduce.:D

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you want to do is pull the pipe right off, replace it with a chunk of straight pipe, and connect it to the steering shaft. Then cut the ends of your hand grips off so the sound can come out both sides of you handle bars evenly. That way you can sound like a dick in stereo.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I ask your age?Also if you live near a town or a lot of acreages you're going to just cause grief for all the other riders because non-sledders HATE the sound of loud sleds!!

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cut the can apart and take the baffles out,re-weld the can together,but as others said,do you want it louder?

Top Bottom