any news

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i was gonna get rid of my 2010 rmk but decided i still like the ride too much.. i sill have a year engine warranty so i wont do the fix kit yet but is anyone else running any slp products or anything to help with the cooling issues they were having or anthin like that? im runnin a mbrp can, commander and thats about it, whats working for everyone else??

Tang

Reaction score
I have the 2010 Dragon RMK 800 155 and have not seen one heat issue yet................I have about 750 miles on the unit. Purchased new with all the April 2010 updates, mine runs around 120F - 126F all day . Had it in West Yellowstone last Decemeber and ran the unit on the bar most of the day. Even on the trails going in and out of the sledding areas it stays constant.

I just have a SLP can...............ps big waste on money for very little change in sound.

Last edited:

eoo

Reaction score
i have a 2010 rmk 800 144. only been riding the trails up at christopher lake and area and have had no problems in the past 2 winters. knock on wood i guess.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problems are comming im sorry to tell you, lol if u pull ur exaughst valves and take a peak at your pistons i will almost gaurntee theyre scored with marks, i put about 1350 miles on mine before dealer rebuilt it, also id check your rails, right where that screw goes in holding your sliders, everyone ive talked to inclued myself had cracked rails right there, did u guys have any issues with the voltage regulators? cuz that went as well

Reaction score
I have a 2010 assault and i put a mbrp can and a power commander on mine have 2100 miles with nothing and as for the low voltage regulator ya had mine done last year and as for heat mine runs 120 - 130 always weather its to the bar in the mountains or cursing the groomed trails and i just pulled my valves off last week all looks good inside...

eoo

Reaction score
have about 1500 miles on mine and no problems. i will do the checks you said. also thinking of putting a power commander on it this winter.

Reaction score
Just looked over my rail looks good and rec supply here in saskatoon mapped the commander for me when i bought it one of the guy there has the same sled

Top Bottom