Just don't go to the same school as this painter went too!! :beer::nono:

Attachments

• image019.jpg
    image019.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Olds college or Nait would be your best choice's, I went to Olds college and think it was a good choice, Everone is there for the same thing to futher the eduction and find a great job. Olds college has a 4:1 job ratio (for ever student that is going to school there the well get offered 4 jobs) is what really got my attention. And you are still close to some good snowmobiling in Sundre and Crownest is only 2.5 hours away

My wife went to both Nait and Olds and if was to go to school again she would choice Olds over Nait for a couple of reason.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VIU in Naniamo,its very good from what my nephew came out with,the instructors are great the school is small but has everything,plus the winters are warmer and you can still sled.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
VIU in Naniamo,its very good from what my nephew came out with,the instructors are great the school is small but has everything,plus the winters are warmer and you can still sled.

i like cold winters, im thining of TRU cause thats where all my friends are going to go for there welding courses and mech courses,

on another note, dont be silly wrap your willy

Top Bottom