any good schools out there?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Does any one know of any good post secondary schools (in canada) out there that offer a good heavy duty mech. course? i was think BCIT of TRU in kamloops, need more suggestions, gotta start applying soon if i want to make it for next years fall courses

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest nait but, another good option is olds college. small classes and all the teachers came straight out of the industry. I did my first year of agri-heavy and would go back there without a second thought, make sure to take a spare liver also.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nait I went there for all my trade school, and one other nice thing about nait is the business tower and all the LADIES, Not to mention EZZIES is close by if they still have cheap drinks on tues.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was asking about schools not drinking.......:rolleyes:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was asking about schools not drinking.......:rolleyes:
My thought is when you are planning to take all things into consideration, weather, girls, drinking, places to stay, traffic and lastly the school.:beer:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've also heard good things about Olds college as well as some of the programs in Red Deer. And ya, one must consider the social aspects as well.:beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thought is when you are planning to take all things into consideration, weather, girls, drinking, places to stay, traffic and lastly the school.:beer:

Sorry Lexy....... just trying to make sure he has some fun after he leaves the nest.... no harm in that.;);)

All is good.....Just giving you guys the gears.....lol

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Does any one know of any good post secondary schools (in canada) out there that offer a good heavy duty mech. course? i was think BCIT of TRU in kamloops, need more suggestions, gotta start applying soon if i want to make it for next years fall courses

I would consider NAIT for two reasons. One it is recognized as one of the best trade schools around and second there are lots of jobs for heavy duty mechanics around here. I can give you some leads if you want for apprentice positions.
I realize that means moving away from home but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! :d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would consider NAIT for two reasons. One it is recognized as one of the best trade schools around and second there are lots of jobs for heavy duty mechanics around here. I can give you some leads if you want for apprentice positions.
I realize that means moving away from home but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! :d

woohoo I'd be free.................:d:beer::d

Top Bottom