Another moto edit

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good edit, I like the different camera angles you got. That must have take. Some time to set up. I still like your swivel mount but seems like you need more counter balance on the other side to it's not favouring which ever angle your heads at.

For when you want to film for slow motion, I don't know what camera you have, but on the GoPro Hero cameras they have different frame rates for resolutions, the lower the resolution the higher the frame rate. But with the higher frame rate comes a lower brightness as there's less and less time for the light to come in. Anyways most times playback is 29(smoother) or 30 frames per second. YouTube is only 30 frames per second. So if you record at 60 frames per second you can slow it down to half speed and you will still have smooth playback instead of the choppy bits. In some of my videos I filmed at 120frames per second and I could slow it down to a quarter speed which makes for unreal slow motion playback.

Just a little food for thought, nice edit for sure! Keep up the good work.

pancake

Reaction score
Thanks man ! Ya it's a bit of work, lots of hiking up and down setting up the camera, riding back and forth a few times !
I keep using different settings to capture video but I forget what setting I've used when I get home to edit. And it sure is fun to see all the different angles instead of just helmet POV .

Brad

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happens to be my favorite Mclean trail. How is the South access/exit hill doing? It was getting pretty torn up last year to the point I don't bother trying to add to the chaos by climbing it.

pancake

Reaction score
It's pretty brutal still. Usually do that hill when there's a couple guys around to push and pull bikes, or come down it from Swany's West.

Top Bottom