Atv &sxs with tracks

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The folks at Chatt'er and area welcome everyone and any one,,, We idle in on alot of trails and cut back the buck-brush which widens the trails for {all} user's
View attachment 264432

Its all about improved trails since we're packing chain saws,,, machetes,,, axe and shovels...

Don't kid your self,,, We've improved alot of wildcat trails that don't see groom'ers...

We've been waved too and welcomed by every group of sled folks We've meet over the years...

Who's out there maintaining those trails ?

What have tracked up ohvs wrecked ?

Nothing,,, when the snow is gone no one would ever know that {any} unit was ever up there playing in the Snow...

Band them from your trails,,, limit others so clubs become smaller,,, more over grown,,, narrow'er and other issues...

Don't forget who brings the goods when it comes too wood and cabin supplies,,, thats where tracked up ohvs shine...

Who's packing the tools,,, who the better sled retriever for towing out units at a slow and safe pace...

View attachment 264433

Be part of community,,, Welcome everyone and anyone whom chooses too be part of the great out-doors...

There is too much you can and others cant these days,,, be careful for what yha wish for if things go South,,, guaranteed one thing,,, tracked up ohv users would never ever leave no one stranded because {most} have the gear and tack too help anyone they encounter...

Just saying is all...

That's coming from a guy with worn out body and only 1/2 of what I once was...

Life in the slow lane is where I'm coming from these days...

Cheers all !!!
They sure have made a mess of my groomed fat bike trails.
100kms of skidder roads in my area and not one track until I groom, then the quads show up and follow it.
Also caught a couple out of province dirt bikers trying to follow my trail last week. Told them I spend many days putting this trail together and in one afternoon it's all Phu*ed. Their response was the "crown land to bad "
I'll let karma deal with pricks like them.

hogwild

Reaction score
They sure have made a mess of my groomed fat bike trails.
100kms of skidder roads in my area and not one track until I groom, then the quads show up and follow it.
Also caught a couple out of province dirt bikers trying to follow my trail last week. Told them I spend many days putting this trail together and in one afternoon it's all Phu*ed. Their response was the "crown land to bad "
I'll let karma deal with pricks like them.
We are talking about quads with tracks not the assholes that go on groomed trails with tires. My quad with tracks would do absolutely no damage at all.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ours either,,, in matter in fact you can mountain bike or cross country ski and walk in winter boots behind our tracks...
20220307_175333.jpg

Yes,,, We spend a good portion of our winter's on foot,,, We enjoy having packed down trails...
You'll never hear us complain since wild lands are for {everyone.}

What good is crown land if only a few can use it... Bet 10 too 1 there'ed be alot tears if the government ban sleds all across Canada,,, how does that sound...

Lets face it,,, lifes too short too worry about other pepole and their activities...

Yes,,, there will always be the 1% that wreck it fir everyone,,, the {Majority} are hard working pepole that want too take on a little bit of this or that...

Yes yes yes,,, a tracked up ohv will never compete with the sled world,,, but there are places were they work just fine...
20220713_152922.jpg

^^^ Would I run my unit up here,,, darn toot"en rights i would,,, its mostly rocks all winter long on this mountain,,, wind blown clear...

Tracked up units do ok in buck-brush trails when hunting ,,, yes studded escape planks are a must...

Lots of 1st and 2nd gear...
20220923_105441.jpg

^^^ this area is track machines only... lol

We run all season tracks,,, normally we dump them when spring sets in...

If you'er a rammy person,,, ohv tracks might not be your thing...

I've owned alot of sleds,,, got {lucky} and pulled off 14 years in BC alone...
Good times for sure...

Any-Who,,, they fit me well,,, life in the slow lane,,, a bit of this and a bit of that in the winter months ...

Hopefully I don't have too pull out another pick-up truck off the Cardinel Divide ... Ha... shes some deep up there with fluffy fluff

Cheers all !!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These were tracked quads.

They must of been the {Wreck Your Trail Track's}

That sucks...

They don't make those tracks any more... lol

You'd like the tracks We lay down,,, you can cross country ski and pedal bike on the tracks We put down the next day when they hard'en up...

Smooth as glass and 10" wide with zero humps or bumps

The tracks remain level even in the turns on flat ground,,, we ski the edge of the tracks on the slopped sections,,, and We get too choose either track since theres 2 of them...

We have 2 cross country ski tabogons We pull on our farm land ,,, nice and slow as the 350 lb tabogon cuts a super smooth smooth trail...

We do a ski trail for the folks at the lk too...

Because We are all about helping out were We can...

PS: Don't drop down icey shoots with ohv track's,,, there just like a sled on rails,,, Ha...
Avoid frozen springs that flow across sloped roads,,, its tabogon time for sure

Top Bottom