An Update on me

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not been here for awail been very busy with my life (horses). So I was thinking I should do a up date on my collarbones. I seen the Dr. a few weeks ago. I am 90% healed on my left side and 50% on my right side. It has been a long slow very sssslllloooowww going but I am now getting back to doing just about everything I was doing before. Yesterday I was out jumping my horse so I feel that life is back to normal. Was going quading this weekend but due to family stuff I have to put it off for a few more weekend.:rant: But all-in-all I am keeping busy and playing hard again:bike::common001::beerchug:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your healing and getting back at it! but maybe you should think about team roping! Have fun when you go out quadding:D

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since you asked Sumx54 here are two photos of me on my mare and my gelding.

This is my mare that I jumped the other day, the photo is a her second show.

And this is my gelding, this was taken down at White mud, we where doing the 4' class.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Thanks for the pic's, there great!! Its got to be pretty scary learning to do that. Not knowing how your horse is going to react and all. Have you ever done a header off your horse if it decides to put on the brakes at the last second?

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not to bad you don't start out jumping high it takes time for you and the horse. But this is what I live for.

YouTube - Virginia Horse Trials CCI cross country

Now if I had the money that is what I would be doing every weekend.

And YES I have hit the dirt and the jumps many times, you just get up brush off you a$$ and get back on and ride like it didn't happen.

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My wife is a horse nut too. They are heading to the "Outwest " campground this weekend for an all ladies getaway with their horses. So that leaves me batchin for the weekend. They are mostly into the western pleasure thing. My wife rides Tennessee Walkers.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i was out at long island lake yesterday and there was a big group out there doing a cc horse race of some sort. pretty neat coming around a corner and seeing a gruop of horses trotting towards you. and they were very good around the quads and others out there. i figured the horses would have been spooked by them. looks like fun but not enough h.p. for me. ah who am i kidding i ride a honda.lol.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see that your back at er again. Take it easy and don`t overdo it. Maybe we will see you out there quadding this summer if your horseing around slows down a little.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horses and sleddin - I could not think of two more expensive hobbies to combine. God bless you hunter jumper gals - you pay for my sleddin habit. (I sell pharmaceuticals to equine veterinarians). Just getting ready for the Skyliner show at Spruce Meadows - if you make it down drop by the Bioniche booth and say hi Albertagal.

Top Bottom