Alberta Election

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We all have 4 years to prove we made the right choice or the wrong choice. WR can now get some more experience now and I will look at them seriously next time. So far I`m OK with the outcome. JMHO

Longhorn you got a WR MLA didn`t you???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got a WR MLA in brooks-strathmore. Not too pleased about it.

We got one for little bow as well. The PC guy that ran here lives in a straw house. That was enough for me. I have relatives in the Strathmore riding. The feeling was that Arno was getting a bit long in the tooth and idea's and had to go.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
Over all I not completely upset about the outcome, but in the Leduc-Beaumont riding, we needed someone else, someone who is willing to take on some of the challenges that face our little corner of the world and do something about them.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got one for little bow as well. The PC guy that ran here lives in a straw house. That was enough for me. I have relatives in the Strathmore riding. The feeling was that Arno was getting a bit long in the tooth and idea's and had to go.
Doerkson has only been in for 2 terms hasn't he? That was Lyle Obergs riding until Stelmach took over.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the outcome was perfect. Give Danielle and her 16 partners a chance to get their feet wet and learn the inner working of the leg and maybe in the next election, if they can keep up the pace and momentum, they will at have some experienced people to take on the responsibility.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WR looks like a loose cannon, needs the house under control. friggin press tried to snowball them in, got rid of some dead meat in the pc. hope they get their house in order too.

Last edited:

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it will work out for the best but Redford sure doesn't cut it as being a leader in my books. Whatever way the wind blows seems to be her style. The Wildrose party just didn't seem to have enough qualified candidates throughout the province to mount a serious bid. I know the WR guy in my riding was pretty weak and was not a good choice.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doerkson has only been in for 2 terms hasn't he? That was Lyle Obergs riding until Stelmach took over.

I'm not sure how long he was there Mitch. I guess he wore out his welcome. Lost out to a former bullrider I guess. You don't see to many bull riders that are going to make it in politics or anything else for that matter. I was glad to see Ted Morton get ousted. Never did like that guy. He has the Glen Sather smirk going on.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lost a little dead weight around red deer also, find a whole to crawl into ty lund, and no left turns luke oulett, please just go away. we don't need morons here,

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not impressed Olsen got in here again.................he's running Wetaskiwin into the ground..............fast and furious !!!! When I moved here to town 9 years ago town was florishing..............since he got in.............is pawn shops, liquor stores, pawn shops, liquor stores.........on and pizza joints, can't forget them !!! Once the car dealerships start running..............this place is a ghost town !!!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not impressed Olsen got in here again.................he's running Wetaskiwin into the ground..............fast and furious !!!! When I moved here to town 9 years ago town was florishing..............since he got in.............is pawn shops, liquor stores, pawn shops, liquor stores.........on and pizza joints, can't forget them !!! Once the car dealerships start running..............this place is a ghost town !!!!!

I think a town mayor and councillers would have a stronger impact on whats happens in that city d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long he was there Mitch. I guess he wore out his welcome. Lost out to a former bullrider I guess. You don't see to many bull riders that are going to make it in politics or anything else for that matter. I was glad to see Ted Morton get ousted. Never did like that guy. He has the Glen Sather smirk going on.
Yeah, Jason Hale from Bassano, their house was just down the alley from ours. He used to be a rodeo clown. Maybe the experience dodging bull will stand him in good stead. Morton was a stain.

Top Bottom