Alberta Drivers

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever try aiming your lights after lifting your truck?

People that don't do this piss me off. I even adjust mine if I am going to be hauling a heavy load after dark. See too many arseholes with 4 place trailers and squatted right out with headlights blinding everyone. I don't want to be that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

manonfire

Reaction score
Here is my 5 cents .... i drive between Alberta and BC every week, day in day out. The driving is just as bad what ever side of the rock pile you might be on... cannot get away from the azzhats no matter what. I see allot of chit happen in all the seasons. There is allot of annoying things that happen. Just suggestions.. 1. quit passing on double solid yellow lines there their for a reason. 2. Turn your high beams on after you go past any vehicle not 10 feet in front. 3. Fog lights, really??? If you cannot see in the dark without them on them you shouldn't be on the road at night. 4. HID lights suck suck suck. 5. That transport truck that is riding your azz that has tried to pass you a couple of times is getting paid by the km you are on holidays let him/ her go there is a reason the truck caught you,

It really amazes me when you are out there more than the average person how tunnel visioned people get, and don't look at what is going on. I have seen too many accidents from people that are impatient, not necessarily three impatient one involved, but the caused it. Just try and use a little common sense so we all can play and get home safe..

I know long rant but just reading this thread touched a nerve...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Dynamic

Reaction score
Here is my 5 cents .... i drive between Alberta and BC every week, day in day out. The driving is just as bad what ever side of the rock pile you might be on... cannot get away from the azzhats no matter what. I see allot of chit happen in all the seasons. There is allot of annoying things that happen. Just suggestions.. 1. quit passing on double solid yellow lines there their for a reason. 2. Turn your high beams on after you go past any vehicle not 10 feet in front. 3. Fog lights, really??? If you cannot see in the dark without them on them you shouldn't be on the road at night. 4. HID lights suck suck suck. 5. That transport truck that is riding your azz that has tried to pass you a couple of times is getting paid by the km you are on holidays let him/ her go there is a reason the truck caught you,

It really amazes me when you are out there more than the average person how tunnel visioned people get, and don't look at what is going on. I have seen too many accidents from people that are impatient, not necessarily three impatient one involved, but the caused it. Just try and use a little common sense so we all can play and get home safe..

I know long rant but just reading this thread touched a nerve...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with everything but point 5. I don't care if your paid by the hour, km, or in donuts....too many times I have a transport truck weighing several times more than my little civic ride my ass while I go to work. I drive 105 and there is no reason a truck that big should be going that fast anyways. There is a lot of wildlife on my highway and my wife would not be happy if I was caught between a moose and a semi because he had to make some km's. It should not be my obligation to let a truck pass, but it's everybody's obligation to drive safely.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything but point 5. I don't care if your paid by the hour, km, or in donuts....too many times I have a transport truck weighing several times more than my little civic ride my ass while I go to work. I drive 105 and there is no reason a truck that big should be going that fast anyways. There is a lot of wildlife on my highway and my wife would not be happy if I was caught between a moose and a semi because he had to make some km's. It should not be my obligation to let a truck pass, but it's everybody's obligation to drive safely.
Yeah and then you get some douche trying to pass other semi's going the exact same speed and they just plug the hiway.

manonfire

Reaction score

Yeah I agree. Like I said just my 5 cents. I do try to drive as safe as possible all the time, never speed excessively (to many points puts me out of work) just no need to drive bad. I think there should be more enforcement on the hwy's . Like one comedian who's name escapes my mind at the moment., you can't fix stupid...! !

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
that's why I avoid #2...I friggen hate that hi way..people cutting you off..doing 140...just pure a$$holes..i must swear evey ten minutes driving to innisfail at least
That never happens around RD on HWY2 does it? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..................

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love when people cut me off... Good blast of train horns and they are all over road.... Then they pull over to wipe **** off seats. Lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do a buck-five on most single lane, the flip side of your little gripe is that when I come to a slight grade and drop to 95-100 there's always someone that has to jump around me right away, and has to speed up to 110 or so to do it, then slows back down to 100 in front of me when we're back on the flat. yeah, that's me riding your azz. I hope you enjoy it

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of semi air horns behind my grill and trust me they will wake up the stupid LOL

I love when people cut me off... Good blast of train horns and they are all over road.... Then they pull over to wipe **** off seats. Lol

Top Bottom