Alberta Drivers

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As someone from a little more east... Alberta drivers are dicks especially to motorcycles. I got a face full of washer fluid tonight, not cool (it felt intentional I was in the lane next to him slowly creeping up and out of no where he washes his windshield as I came up on him, then not long after cut me off, handguns should be legal for this reason!) Then you have BC, you guys move as far right possible to let us see whats ahead so we can pass, I'm impressed every time I ride God's playground. However if you wanna play the dick driver game, go drive in Toronto during rush hour! I bet a major reason we have so many **** drivers is they came here from the "centre of the universe"

Oh wah!! It's part of being on a bike you whiner. Your exposed to the elements. I seriously doubt it was intentional.
You probably yell at the truck driver too when one of his cows in the cattle liner has a piss out the side of the trailer when your driving behind it. Shut up and ride or sell your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up in BC. Last 12 years there I was in Vernon. I hated the ab and sask plates that used to plug up the highways only cuz they were slow, not arsehole drivers. There are just as many crappy discourteous drivers that come up from the lower mainland as AB.
Now I'm in AB for the last 13 years and find just as many drivers from all over that suck so you can't win. Just gotta put it out of your mind and keep on truckin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2^^^. Don't matter what color of plate cause at one time or another we've all pulled a dumb move or two while driving. And please WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN. LMAO.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Douche drivers come from every province....enough said !!!!

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive hwy 2 between Red Deer and Edmonton twice a week and seen it all....Queeebec plates are by far the biggest azzhats on the road, however its the DWO (driving while oriental) ones who are the worst.....pick a speed, that's all I ask, anywhere from 105 to 130...I passed the same guy 5 times last trip and he never moved out of the fast lane!!! Bottom line....most drivers suck azz

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly the issue isn't the fact these guys are from AB, or BC or wherever. The common denominator here looks to be what they're driving, no? The type of guy who blast around in his brodozer diesel, with it's howling 35's/monster truck stance and "coal rolling" capabilities, is the sort of fella who's gonna be a douche no matter what he's piloting down the hiway (although the white sunglasses image isn't quite as complete if he were ripping around in a '84 Dodge Rampage). Assholes aren't exclusive to any province, city or neighborhood. They're everywhere.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great, replace one stereotype with another. We better not exclude old people from the list of bad drivers. Oh yeah, we also for got to drag in soccer moms driving overcrowded mini vans, muscle car enthusiasts, and all teenagers. Did we forget anyone?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was younger I used to put my driving lights on all the time, too lazy to push the button now a days. I don't see the diff when others are coming at me, its not like there blinding. Who cares if there on or not. The real douchebags are the guys who make it there mission to high beam someone the first and every chance they get.
My truck is a little higher than most so my lights are higher too. love getting high beamed for no reason. News flash.... my truck is higher than yours... your high beams dont effect me much, but mine will light up your entire interior!! when someone flashes me they are only gonna make them selves more angry when I return the gesture.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was younger I used to put my driving lights on all the time, too lazy to push the button now a days. I don't see the diff when others are coming at me, its not like there blinding. Who cares if there on or not. The real douchebags are the guys who make it there mission to high beam someone the first and every chance they get.
My truck is a little higher than most so my lights are higher too. love getting high beamed for no reason. News flash.... my truck is higher than yours... your high beams dont effect me much, but mine will light up your entire interior!! when someone flashes me they are only gonna make them selves more angry when I return the gesture.

just a fyi, do you really want a blinded driver coming at you doing 100k +

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great, replace one stereotype with another. We better not exclude old people from the list of bad drivers. Oh yeah, we also for got to drag in soccer moms driving overcrowded mini vans, muscle car enthusiasts, and all teenagers. Did we forget anyone?
Dads who are stuck driving minivans, and drive them like the sportier car they wish they were driving.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dads who are stuck driving minivans, and drive them like the sportier car they wish they were driving.

Been there as well. Thought I was old enough that I didn't care what I drove, I was very wrong! Minivan went and in came another truck.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever try aiming your lights after lifting your truck?

Top Bottom