Alberta Drivers

whopper809

Reaction score
You people whining about Alberta drivers being bad......... You all do realize that most the losers on the roads sporting Alberta plates originally came from BC Sask Man Ontario. Ect ect. After all Alberta is where the real money is, so everyone comes to get a pocket full. Alberta was a different place even just 12 yrs ago on the streets then the crazy place it is today. Not even sure why they sell cars with signal indicators in Alberta....... I mean most don't signal till they start turning the steering wheel so they could of just had the signals work off the steering column instead. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many times you can tell those drivers who put it on cruise and when they need to slow down they take unnecessary risks as they are too lazy to kick cruise off.

Does anyone in BC know what Cruise Control is? I feel like I should do a seminar and teach all you BCers how to turn it on.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember in the '70s growing up in Cranbrook summer holidays towing the trailer and dad cursing the "f'ing yellow jackets" lol back then AB plates were black on yellow

Burns

Reaction score
Then there's my dad -born albertan lived in bc for 20 years. Iremenber growing up all he'd could do was swear about the drivers from ab. After we moved back to ab it was all those sh!tty drivers from bc. I came to the conclusion it might have just been him...

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378143414.573871.jpg

I dont know if you can see the pic but theres six travel trailer outfits eastbound from the west country. Steady stream!

If you drive around with your fag(fog) lights on in traffic, you are a douche in any part of the world. Same goes if your slow ass doesn't pull over at the passing lanes to allow faster traffic through, whatever you drive, once again you are a douche bag. Rolling coal is another dick move, really, it's gross and the big cloud can cause chaos behind you, but I guess if that's your "thing" you already know how douchey you are as people have probably trying to let you know through your cloud since you got your chip.

Theres a guy going between Sylvan and Red Deer daily in a 2001?? Dodge, maybe you've seen him? He tears away from every green light with a giant black cloud but doesn't have highway gears so everyone winds up passing him anyway...???

I feel better :)

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for introducing me to the term 'fag lights'. So true. And douchey.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello. My name is tex. I do what I want

Fog lights. And all.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving up to Cold Lake today saw some douche bag in a lifted Dodge passing with barely enough room and cutting people off etc. Guess what he had BC plates lol

Sent from my S4

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this another BC vs Alberta thread??? After spending many of the last 15 years going back and forth I find it so funny how folks from BC are complaining about the Albertans but many of us from BC go there to work and how Albertans complain about us but yet you come here to play

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As someone from a little more east... Alberta drivers are dicks especially to motorcycles. I got a face full of washer fluid tonight, not cool (it felt intentional I was in the lane next to him slowly creeping up and out of no where he washes his windshield as I came up on him, then not long after cut me off, handguns should be legal for this reason!) Then you have BC, you guys move as far right possible to let us see whats ahead so we can pass, I'm impressed every time I ride God's playground. However if you wanna play the dick driver game, go drive in Toronto during rush hour! I bet a major reason we have so many **** drivers is they came here from the "centre of the universe"

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Food for thought- In the first quarter of 2013 30,000 new people moved to Alberta. That's 120,000 a year!! Our population is over 4million now and growing to fast for the infrastructure to keep up.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As someone from a little more east... Alberta drivers are dicks especially to motorcycles. I got a face full of washer fluid tonight, not cool (it felt intentional I was in the lane next to him slowly creeping up and out of no where he washes his windshield as I came up on him, then not long after cut me off, handguns should be legal for this reason!) Then you have BC, you guys move as far right possible to let us see whats ahead so we can pass, I'm impressed every time I ride God's playground. However if you wanna play the dick driver game, go drive in Toronto during rush hour! I bet a major reason we have so many **** drivers is they came here from the "centre of the universe"
I find it hard to believe anyone hits someone intentionally with washer fluid. The guy probably just did not know you were there. Never creep up beside someone while you are on a bike. If I'm passing someone, I get to the blind spot, make sure they are going to maintain their lane before I enter it, then give a little twist of the wrist to clear them as quickly as possible.

Drifter1

Reaction score
Less Albertans in BC more powder for me! Sounds like a win in my books.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in BC know what Cruise Control is? I feel like I should do a seminar and teach all you BCers how to turn it on.

That pisses me off more than anything. And their are just as many in Alberta and Sask that don't have it or know how to use it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom