air box

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
installing a bdx air box on a crossfire 600, sled is running rich already should i have to invest in a fuel controller, have not run it yet in the cold to see if its gonna lean out. also gonna install a 1.5 offset timing key

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run a speedwerx air box and didnt lean out that much ...i do have a fuel controler but if i didnt i would still run the airbox with no worries ....i would think your timing key would make more of a difference leaning out your sled then the airbox would

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
Does a fuel controller actually add horsepower, i have heard mixed reviews from freinds who are running them

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does a fuel controller actually add horsepower, i have heard mixed reviews from freinds who are running them

No it does not "add" power ....i know especially in the 700's (i have SAME MOTOR) there is some really flat spots they are known for there bottom end bog ....with a fuel controler it allows you to tune like you would a carb by leaning out your rich spots in your throttle.

They dont add power but they sure tame it where you want it there is a HUGE difference in the 700's if your runnin a boondocker with the right numbers....

Top Bottom