Add Ons For 750

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put on a dynatek cdi on mine and I'll let you know after this weekend how it is.
Iam not sure what the best power adder would be.
There is quite a bite out there for the brute common ones would be a chip or cdi, clutch kit, and exhaust. I have read that if you remove the packing out of the stock muffler that it will add power and not make much noise. The only concern I would have with that is the packing is part of the spark arrester and you don't want to be going around starting fire.

Thats my two cents

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dynatek seems to work it was a little hard to tell as I put 27" tires on at the same time but with the bigger tires it has about the same power it had with the stock tires. The dyna also removed the reverse limiter.

I would have to say for the money it was worth it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arctic Cat Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolling: :rollinglaugh: :rolling: :rollinglaugh: :rolling: :rollinglaugh:
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone makes a mistake once in their lifetime. Catmando did his by buying the Yamaha. But he makes up for it with all the Cats.:D

Thanks Arcticdodge...........I hope I didnt just make another mistake,bought a Kawasaki.............not sure what to expect........never owned one before,hope it makes iandaddylonglegs feel better.Still own more cats than anything else and always will.Wife said any more Quads or Sleds I'm in trouble.So I bought a bike LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go with the Muzzy full system on your brute supose to really wake them up... Heh O2bsane, your outty back in action yet ???

O2Bsane

Reaction score
Yeah I had it going that day my dealership gave me shiat about not calling them when it happened. they said 15 min drive 15 mins and they said I could have kept racing......DUH!!!! But they are sponsering me for next year kinda cool they got a 7 inch lift for it coming plus some other goodies hehehe. Sounds like I am gonna make the trip to mud nationals in jacksonville Texas. But with them putting the big lift on the outty I am gonna buy a new renny with the x package.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet. I might have to get some 29.5 outlaws, and pipe my quad befor next years, mudd bogg. Give you a little challenge..... so what do you do for work??

O2Bsane

Reaction score
Think that brute will pull laws LOL...Just kiddin ya bud. I am a foreman at blue ridge lumber. Great job only cause I work with really good people. What do you do for work?

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not too worryed about not beein able to spine them, have to worry more about breakin axels and burnin belts, but if I snap an axel I'll just have to get some gorrilas. Right now I work for an oil feild matnaince company, in barrhead.

Top Bottom