A video I made of my last trip to Valemount

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the people who are sticking up for me. And to the guys ranting thanks for your concern, I'll keep it alll in mind next time I go back to the hills. I didnt mean to piss you off. I just post a video of my trip. :beer: cheers!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think everyone feels its a great video. its just the concern everyone has for eachother as wev all seen first hand what this year has done to MANY riders who felt they KNEW what the hill was doing that day.

in reality we can never know %100 what any mountain will do in any condition. people here i dont think are trying to be rude or dont like your video. they want you to play safe so you can show us more videos of your trips out.

people too often hear criticism and get far too defensive right at the get go which takes everyone away from the point at hand. ( playing safe )

the people here at S&M are only looking out for everyones best intrest, includeing thier own i hope :)

wether the conditions are safe or not having the right frame of mind and always abiding the same safe rideing practices wether conditions look good or not will eventualy create a better rider by forming rideing habits i think.

but anyway i thought the video was great :d and maybe look back at the posts some of you feel as others are on a soapbox trying to tell you what you should be doing....and maybe rethink it as a fellow rider just lending a helping hand where it may be needed.

lets just ride and play safe...this year and the years to come :)

Top Bottom