Throttle therapy 2022 sledding movie

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure it wasn't on purpose but I had a laugh watching that sidewinder carving around to the song "heavy" by linkin park. Thanks for the vid guys

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure it wasn't on purpose but I had a laugh watching that sidewinder carving around to the song "heavy" by linkin park. Thanks for the vid guys
I did the edit myself and had that thought. Figured I'd leave it for the humor of it lol see how many people catch it

Last edited:

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the edit myself and had that thought. Figured I'd live it for the humor of it lol see how many people catch it
Lol nice work, I get chirped all the time for riding one keeps things interesting on the hill

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol nice work, I get chirped all the time for riding one keeps things interesting on the hill
Yup. I've learned that there's two types of riders.
Those who chirp you in the parking lot, but then see it in action and get all pouty and childish.
And those who chirp you in the parking lot, but then see it in action, and ask to ride it by lunch. I just let them say what they want. I'm there to ride, not make friends

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was really good vid until 36 sec in the whyte nigga music started playing. thats when i'm out.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was really good vid until 36 sec in the whyte nigga music started playing. thats when i'm out.
That's awesome of you to let him know what type of music you don't like but don't stop there! Give him some riding advice and maybe tell him what sled he should be riding instead while you're at it. Amazes me why people feel the need to comment on things that don't have anything to do with them in a negative way..... which is now what I am doing myself :unsure:

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video pumped me up,and it’s snowing right now!
Was the truck winch getting the stuck spare tire off?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yessir. That's our main sledding truck. A 2008 duramax 3500. It gets very little maintenance and it's driven hard. We've made the joke for years that one day, it'll bite us for how I'll prepared the truck is, and that day, it finally did. The mechanism to get the spare tire down was rotten

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watched without music and nice to see other people get as stuck as I do falling off their sleds and hitting the tree was funny good video for us average riders not like watching the pros on their new machines which for the average rider is next to impossible and would require a lot of cash

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watched without music and nice to see other people get as stuck as I do falling off their sleds and hitting the tree was funny good video for us average riders not like watching the pros on their new machines which for the average rider is next to impossible and would require a lot of cash
That's Manny on the 800. He's very entertaining. Always trying dumb stuff and making us laugh. Dude can ride when he wants to get somewhere though, holy. For some of this footage he was riding with covid too. That made his life difficult. I was very impressed with his resilience.

I just put in the music that the three of us like and run it. Some people like it, some don't. No matter what, people would b!tch about it regardless of genre

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Video. Which area is that, Joey?
Like the video says, Tumbler Ridge. More specifically, a lot of it was in Core Lodge. A bunch of it was also in an area that the three of us don't discuss lol

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tree got my tether..."Noooooooooo" I did laugh at that haha
Wicked video !!!
thanks for sharing homeslice ! Def gets a person stoked !!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah Manny is non stop laughs. Great guy to have around. That creek is nasty too. The place where the tree pulled his tether is quite a ways up and with conditions like that, it takes us a good bit to get up that high, so for him to make it that high and have a tree kill his motor, it was very disappointing lol

Also, we have a few other videos on the Channel too, if you're wanting more content. Happy sledding!

Last edited:
Top Bottom