A Season with LILDUKE

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Braap! Good last couple days out this way!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 414

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well been a crazy week had some friends baried in an avy for 20mins in Homers hole, Avy Pack saved his life. Created an air pocket... Got out with Rob Alford and some of his friends on Friday. Those guys are all wicked riders, only had a chance to take one pic... We basically pinned it all over the mountain and just went off! Intense day.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding with Rowdy,Dalton and Mareshow the last couple days. Got back down to Trout lake. Went waaay smoother this time. Helped to go with a local I guess....lol Had a wicked time!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then on the way back from Trout me&Rowdy missed the farry by 2mins..... Fawk...lol

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off topic a bit but There were some guys caught in a Avy thur or Friday. Was it the rosetown boys?? Maybe you know them??
Never seen anything on here about it but Heard varying stories about it by time it got to our home town sounds like they were fairly deep, both got dug out in time tho

Sent from my iPhone using

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off topic a bit but There were some guys caught in a Avy thur or Friday. Was it the rosetown boys?? Maybe you know them??
Never seen anything on here about it but Heard varying stories about it by time it got to our home town sounds like they were fairly deep, both got dug out in time tho

Sent from my iPhone using

On Boulder? Probably Homers crew

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday was a complete waste of a Bluebird day and today I have to go to AB, so no riding till Thursday. BS I tell you...lol On the bright side It will give me a chance to recharge for the last six weeks of my Season.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and Rowdy have breakfast at the peaks Saturday morning? I was there with my wife but was half asleep and and didn't recognize you without your tobe gear lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and Rowdy have breakfast at the peaks Saturday morning? I was there with my wife but was half asleep and and didn't recognize you without your tobe gear lol.

Yep..

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo ... have you still got my new number ???

come ride thursdy, got a flatlander buddy showing up for a week on thursdy with a turbo pro ...

we'll see how long it takes him to blow it up ...

I guess big red will be towing out yet another sled ...

Top Bottom